1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

3 Issues in Town Mines when playing Co-Op

Discussion in 'Support' started by GamingGoddess99, May 3, 2018.

1. GamingGoddess99

GamingGoddess99 Space Hobo

• The "DUG" enemies (Little Orange worms that pop out of the sand) appear once, but the next time they, "emerge" from the ground you cannot see them. They can still do damage, but they are invisible and make no hold in the ground. This has happened every time I have gone into the mines in Co-Op mode. There are no mods being used, and this issue happens in both full screen and windowed mode.
    • The "Worm Caterpillar" enemies (Small white worms that crawl towards you, then crawl away, harden into a shell, and become a flying bug) are not always taking damage. As the host, I am unable to hit them as they crawl away to harden into a shell but the friends I am hosting can. This has happened every time I go into the mines in Co-Op mode. There are no mods being used, and this issue happens in both full screen and windowed mode.
    • The "Flying Bugs" (White striped bugs with wings that fly in a dive-bomb towards you until you hit them with your sword; they also make a buzzing sound) are having sound issues. Sometimes, after being killed by another player in the Co-Op mode, the other players are able to hear the bug still making it's buzzing sound. This doesn't seem to happen to the player who KILLS the bug, but it randomly appears to happen to all other players. This has happened every time I have gone into the mines in Co-Op mode. There are no mods being used, and this issue happens in both full screen and windowed mode.

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley Support. Please post in the right section next time. :nuruhappy:

• WhyWorry

WhyWorry Space Hobo

• The "Flying Bugs" (White striped bugs with wings that fly in a dive-bomb towards you until you hit them with your sword; they also make a buzzing sound) are having sound issues. Sometimes, after being killed by another player in the Co-Op mode, the other players are able to hear the bug still making it's buzzing sound. This doesn't seem to happen to the player who KILLS the bug, but it randomly appears to happen to all other players. This has happened every time I have gone into the mines in Co-Op mode. There are no mods being used, and this issue happens in both full screen and windowed mode.

Just want to reinforce this one. It was happening 100% of the time for us last night. If I killed the bug, my friend would continue to hear the loud buzzing and it wouldnt stop until we left the floor. Same thing happened if she killed the bug, I would continue to hear the buzzing, and it was prompting us to run to the next level as fast as possible to solve it.