Story Against the Ruin (AgTR)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Negative Infinity, Jan 15, 2017.

?

Do you like 'Against the Ruin' so far?

1. Yes, I like where this story is going and would like to see more of it.

18 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes, I like it, but there are some things you could be doing differently (please comment what).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know if I like it, but I am a little interested in reading more.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't know if I like it, because there are things that don't appeal to me (comment what).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, I've read it yet I don't like it (comment why please).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No, I've read only a little bit and I can tell I won't enjoy it (comment why please).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. -Redstar

-Redstar Void-Bound Voyager

Hopefully well... Weird to think that this story started like, 3 years ago

These forums do be the nostalgia zone...

2. Negative Infinity

Negative Infinity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's been a while but I've been doing alright, just been a long time since I've thought about this story. Admittedly and unfortunately I'm not planning on continuing this, at least not anytime soon, simply because I lost the flow and my style has changed quite a bit from what it has been throughout the story. I do know where it would have gone, I have it planned out, it's just a matter of what I mentioned, lost the flow and new writing style.

3. -Redstar

Any place you post this new writing?

4. Negative Infinity

Negative Infinity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No, I've just grown. For instance I choose to write in the present tense rather than the past tense nowadays.

5. DutchyBoi

DutchyBoi Void-Bound Voyager

nowadays every time i go looking for something to read all i find are these abandoned threads. Maybe even see a version of myself that i don’t remember participate, with words that aren’t mine anymore.
    Something tells me you lot can say the same.
    If only these stories would ever get the conclusions they deserve.

On a less edgy note however, its been a long time lads. All of you holding up well?

6. -Redstar

I feel it in every way, sadly. Been a long since I've visited this place. Sad that so many of these stories are never finished, but it inspired me to write my own stuff, kinda got me to where I am now with that sorta thing