1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Ask Laurence 2.0

Discussion in 'Art' started by Vurrunna, Apr 16, 2017.

1. LovelyHibiscus

LovelyHibiscus Poptop Tamer

Whats your favorite type of...
    EXECUTION?
    TEEHEE

Kaiachi and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

THE STRONGEST ELEMENT IS THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE!

Now Acceptin Art Requests.png

Holy crap, it's been two years since I last posted anything Laurence related. Well, as I've said time and again, Laurence never dies until I die, as can be evidenced by this latest piece of mine advertising my art services. It may be hard to tell, of course, since Laurence has donned a cunning disguised to keep Ed from finding him. Ed, of course, is unamused. The bird boy is also trying to kill me again, which is nice.

As the picture above suggests, I'm opening up for art requests. I don't know if any of you are still alive over here, but if you are, feel free to slip me an idea and I'll get it drawn up for you.

I'm also hoping to get some more work done on Ask Laurence soon. I desperately need this fox man in my life again--he's one of the few things that's given my life a sense of normalcy.

Uh, what else... Ah! I haven't been spending my time away just lazing about (though there was plenty of lazing, to be sure); I made a couple of fan comics on the excellent @Tyle's Starbound fan comic a while back (which you should all read if you aren't already (assuming you're still alive, of course--otherwise this whole exchange is going to be rather awkward)). I also made a lot of professional work, which you can see either on my DeviantArt, or over here on the official OnePageRules webstore (I drew the paper miniatures--the lovely covers were made by another artist). My favorite is probably this:

Sky City Dwarves - Final.png
    My favorite is Patchy Pete, over on the right there. Most Piratey Pirate to ever Pirate.

I think that's about all. It feels a bit weird, coming back after being gone for so long. Still don't know if anyone's still around here. If you are, let me know--I still check these forums every few days, just in case. You can also give me the kick in the pants I need to finish up Ask Laurence quicker.

Joyous days for all of you,
    -- Vurrunna

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

nice to see you again! ^u^
    i suggest drawing the cookie jar so i can steal it again

Jimlad 42 and Vurrunna like this.
  4. Genevra

Genevra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

whoa, cool. :) nice to see u around

Jimlad 42 likes this.