1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Avian Temple Quest Bug, preventing progression

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Bean_, Jul 7, 2019.

1. willradio08

willradio08 Space Hobo

Hi there, I'd like to test, but I'm not sure how to import my save into the Unstable version. Would anyone be able to tell me how, or confirm if the fix works there? :)

(I'm still experiencing the issue on Mac OSX 10.12.5 sierra)

2. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Go to: Mac: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/steam/SteamApps/common/Starbound/storage

Copy the files there, and paste into the same path but the Starbound (Unstable) directory. If you have any characters in Unstable back the files there up first then replace them all.

3. willradio08

willradio08 Space Hobo

Hello again. I was able to test my save file in the Unstable branch and I can confirm the fix works. :)

Mac OSX 10.12.5 sierra

Katzeus likes this.
  4. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Thanks for testing!

5. Quanzie

Quanzie Space Hobo

I had a problem with this bug yesterday (august 6th 2019) and I looked on this forum for help but couldn't manage to fix it. I then log on Starbound (regular version not the unstable one) today and the avian temple bug is fixed presumably because there was an update but I am now able to craft any item in the game without the ingredients and I also have infinite energy and health. I don't know what is going on.

Edit* I am an idiot I had admin privileges on...