NPC Babies

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Xirk1984, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Fishman

Fishman Master Chief

I'm sorry but this is an incredibly arrogant thing to say. You claim to be 'a big picture kinda guy' but you really have nothing to share, nothing to contribute, and honestly no actual idea or suggestion to make.

This is a suggestion board for a game in development. Not a Twitter. If your suggestion is less than 140 characters you should rethink posting it in the first place-- because you don't actually have a big enough picture in your head to put into any kind of words anyone wants to be reading. It's downright stupid to act like anyone is telling you to quit your job just because we're asking more of you than a brain fart spat into a text entry field.

Clockwork likes this.
  2. Malcara

Malcara Star Wrangler

I can see the Youtube videos now of people roasting their babies in lava pools...

greenman likes this.
  3. Xirk1984

Xirk1984 Master Chief

Guess I'm not as serious about it as you. Not trying to be arrogant just trying to spark an idea. Then people got all preachy, no one made anyone read the suggestion just thought people might build on the idea.

4. Fantabulor

Fantabulor Phantasmal Quasar

This section of the forums is for you to make a suggestion, not to make other people make the suggestion for you.

Clockwork and Fishman like this.
  5. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

They did make a suggestion. They suggested adding babies.

Xirk1984 likes this.
  6. Xirk1984

Xirk1984 Master Chief

Thanks greenman, I'll just leave the suggestions alone for now I think.

greenman likes this.
  7. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

Hey, don't get discouraged. Forum members are particularly feisty today.. Dunno why. Anticipating the release, no doubt.

8. Fantabulor

Fantabulor Phantasmal Quasar

Making suggestions is fine, you just have to do two main things.
    -Make sure the suggestion has not been suggested heaps of times.
    -Include detail (how whatever it is your are suggesting will work, how you go about doing it etc.) not just a couple of vague sentences.

9. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

Nah we just prefer people to post thought out suggestions.

10. Gusgallows

Gusgallows Subatomic Cosmonaut

I like it. But wouldn't it piss off the people who weren't raised by two parents?

11. Aidan

Aidan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

Just don't think this would work in star bound very well at all.

12. F1r3w0rks

F1r3w0rks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not a bad suggestion! I think you should keep going with your suggestions, don't let people who disagree get you down. keep going!