Can you change girl/boyfriend?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mustache Bud, May 2, 2016.

1. Mustache Bud

Mustache Bud Void-Bound Voyager

just wondering if it's possible to change girl/boyfriend. If you piss the person you are with off enough, will they eventually break up with you? or are you stuck with that person.

This has nothing to do with the fact that Emily will become a marriage candidate in the next update... :up:

• mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

You can give bouquet to multiple singles. There's even people who have had all of bachelors and bachelorettes and it won't give any negative repercussions.

Unless of course, you marry one of them.

• zoeevee

zoeevee Zero Gravity Genie

Even with the marriage thing, ConcernedApe previously mentioned that he is probably going to put in divorce. So all you have to do is wait to be free of your undesired spouse XP

• WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

Or just start a new game. It's much more enjoyable that way.

• Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

So if you are dating a lot of them and get married it will have repercussions? Or only if you do stuff after you're married to one?

• zoeevee

Only if you do stuff after you are married. You can date around as much as you want but once you commit they don't like cheating

• Wildroses

Wildroses Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, Jealousy starts after you become engaged. I thought Elliott wouldn't get jealous until after I was married so I went on one last gift giving spree two days before our wedding and oh boy was he not happy with me.

Jaed, Iffydust, zoeevee and 1 other person like this.
                • zoeevee

Did he run from the wedding? As dramatic as he is I could see him running from the altar shouting "HOW COULD YOU?! I THOUGHT OUR LOVE WAS ETERNAL!"

• Wildroses

Wildroses Void-Bound Voyager

No, luckily I still had a pomegranate in my pocket so I was able to smooth this whole incident over on the day and our wedding went without a hitch. Now I only gift people on their birthday and have a pomegranate tree in the greenhouse and a flock of ducks to keep Elliott supplied daily with duck feathers and pomegranates so he indulges his desire for drama by writing me terrible love poetry.

Jaed and zoeevee like this.
                    • NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

You can't change your Boyfriend/Girlfriend unless/until you get married. Once you give someone a bouquet, they stay your boyfriend/girlfriend and even losing hearts does not change that. You can have 5 boyfriends and 5 girlfriends as long as you don't ask anyone to marry you (*Cough* Not that I have 5 girlfriends in one of my Save Files.. *Cough*)

• zoeevee

I have 5 boyfriends and 5 girlfriends in my first save. I'm a heartbreaker.

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Who will you choose to marry? Or will you be a real HeartBreaker and marry nobody?

• zoeevee

I'm going for Sebastian I think. I like his humor the best.

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

yessssss join the seb side