1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Can't post

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by darrellp, Mar 1, 2016.

1. darrellp

darrellp Void-Bound Voyager

I've had (and loved) Starbound for a long time and now I have (and love) Stardew Valley. I'd like to ask a Stardew question but I find I have "Insufficient privilege level to post" or some such. It has no explanation for how to fix the problem. I know I'm supposed to read the policies, which I do, but there's nowhere to "agree" to them and after just visiting the page I'm still locked out. If the policy review is the problem, I don't know how to resolve it and if it's not - well, then I just don't know what the problem is.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  3. darrellp

darrellp Void-Bound Voyager

Seems to work there now. This is where it wouldn't let me post the other night. Thanks for the response!

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I suspect you were trying to post in the index, instead of the actual subforum. Nobody except staff can post there.

Otherwise, if you had the permissions to post here, there shouldn't be anything stopping your account from posting in any other public subforum.