Chest Mechanics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Best Valor NA, Mar 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Best Valor NA

Best Valor NA Poptop Tamer

It would be much nicer if we were able to sort our chests our own way, so instead of clicking an item and it instantly goes into the chest, it could be made so that we just click and drop wherever we want it.

You could make it so that shift+click would make it instantly go in the chest though.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yes, please. Shift+click to instantly move into the chest, otherwise it's pick up and move like we were in our inventory please. :D

• NoiZeBeAsT

NoiZeBeAsT Void-Bound Voyager

Yes please! I'd also appreciate a feature to add stuff from the inventory to possibly existing stacks in the chest and vice versa. Maybe affecting all chests in radius x.

I.E.: I have 3 chests next to each other, one for minerals, one for artisan goods and one for wood and stone.
        I click a button on my inventory and all my minerals move to chest #1, my artisan goods to #2 and my wood to #3 automatically!

Terraria got so much better since it got that feature implemented and Stardew Valley would too!

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Ah, you mean the 'check if already exists in chest, if does then move it there' button! Yes, I'd love for this as well.

As for the radius, it could simply be the 1 block radius around you (which is the same radius in which you can click on chests to begin with). I'd like to see that as well, but I'd like to see the other stuff mentioned here first, heh. ^^

• NoiZeBeAsT

Yes exactly. That would be so nice. :D

• Turric4n_sdw

Turric4n_sdw Space Spelunker

i loved chest management in terraria, never had so much fun searching for that one water candle i accidently put in one of my 50 chests... :wut:

• NoiZeBeAsT

They improved it a lot in 1.3, but you still end up with a fckn bunch of chests :D