1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Clones! My crew duplicated!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Epicduck122, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Epicduck122

Epicduck122 Void-Bound Voyager

Wow! My Crew magically cloned! there is now two of each! I bought a Robot Hen Egg and a Electric Moofa egg, which then crashed my game and when I came back my ship was filled with clones! If someone could help me with this that would be great...

From a Duck in need... Again, Epicduck122

Attached Files:

2. Kethus

Kethus Subatomic Cosmonaut

My crew multiplied too! I beamed down on a planet and suddenly all my crew beamed down with me! Or so it appeared. When I beamed up they were on the ship too, and they are also on the planet, and I beamed a few times more and now my ship looks like this: Link. Notice the three Katu's sleeping in the upper left corner. For some reason Katu decided to follow me without me asking him and now there are thee of him. Also Carmen is currently my companion so for some reason she didn't multiply and there is only one of her. Anyway, is my save screwed forever now? Would uploading some save files help?

3. Promoe

Promoe Void-Bound Voyager

I can also confirm that entire crews can clone, it happened to my brother... twice. So he has three times the amount of crew members that he started with. It's kind of funny though because he has three engineers, giving him an almost infinite fuel storage.

4. Witness

Witness Giant Laser Beams

Yes, it was reported multiple times. Really, I remember taking part in a couple threads myself. Consider using search function and add relevant threads - too many threads about same thing may just lead to clutter.