1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Command to fix stuck online campaigns

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, May 11, 2020.

1. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

When playing the Double Trouble campaign online, some players have had an unfortunate issue where the game has crashed and prevented them from continuing the campaign. As of version 2.1.0, we have added a command that will let you reset your current mission from the lobby screen so you will be able to continue your campaign without losing all of your progress.

NOTE: This command is intended only for fixing broken online campaigns, and thus we strongly advise against using it if you have not been affected by such issues.

To perform the reset, the currently active player (whose turn it is) must select the game from the "Your Lobbies" tab, and then hold F2 + F3 for a few seconds. You will know the reset has taken effect if you hear a distinct chime.

If you are playing Wargroove on a gamepad, this reset can be performed by holding both trigger buttons instead. That's LT and RT on Xbox. ZL and ZR on Switch.

Once you have performed the reset, resuming the game should bring you back to the campaign map, where you can start the mission again.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Mazodudu

Mazodudu Aquatic Astronaut

Playing on Switch. The command doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Attached Files:

• BoosterFlames

BoosterFlames Space Hobo

I tried this to reset our current mission, and I got the following connection error:

upload_2020-8-18_22-30-28.png

When I try to take a turn, It closes with the following error:
        upload_2020-8-18_22-32-11.png

Are there any other troubleshooting tips, or logs I can provide?