Confusing location coding

Discussion in 'Custom Content' started by cmdole, Feb 13, 2019.

1. cmdole

cmdole Void-Bound Voyager

Im trying to create a map where you have to get your commander onto a location. Everytime i get my commander onto the location and have them get removed, the match keeps going and won't give player 1 the victory. i have no idea what to do and how to fix this

• Beesafree

Beesafree Void-Bound Voyager

You need to create a trigger that awards victory to the player

press the wrench on the map, go to event editor, make a new event, name it "Victory (Commander at location)" or something. Trigger it once, go to the conditions, add new, "Unit: Presence". After that change the settings to the appropriate variables (commander, proper location, what not). Finally go over to the Actions tab, add new, "Player: Victory".... you can handle it from here

feel free to ask questions

• cmdole

cmdole Void-Bound Voyager

It worked, now i have a different issue with the campagin and its when you finish it. When i test it out and complete the starting map, it wont create a path to the next map even though they have are connect with branches. i dont know if a flag is suppose to be there or if something else is suppose to happen, i just don't understand it

• Beesafree

Beesafree Void-Bound Voyager

I am not that far in my learning journey yet, so someone else will have to help