1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Core Stone (seems unbreakable) found in surface ponds.

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Spoon Boy, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon Boy

Spoon Boy Phantasmal Quasar

I'm pretty sure this was intended to be rubble of some sort.

This is somewhat annoying for me considering I have some of this stuff now directly under my settlement (which I built over a former pond) and I suddenly realized I can't clear it out of the basement.

I have seen this in the past few days on newer worlds, so it's still present as far as I know.

Also, does anyone know if there's any sort of way to destroy this?

View attachment 154885

Attached Files:

2. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

They have a crazy health of 2048 so it would take some time...
    It might be changed at a later point but if you really want to get rid of it.

/spawnitem beamaxe 1 '{"tileDamage":3000}'

3. Spoon Boy

I can't believe I just found this. lol ...I was looking into making a modded pick axe just now out of curiosity, and Google passed me to my own thread. Thanks, a month late but still thanks! I'll be able to get that junk out of the sewer system that's under the buildings now.

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

It's supposed to be a crater lake and the tough blocks are a meteor.

5. Spoon Boy

Didn't realize! I assumed it was supposed to be rubble-rock that's loose. It was unfortunately next to the spawn point where I built my base and I expanded onto it only to then realize what it was. Well, fortunately I was able to remove it, so a basement is now possible. I'll probably rebuild it just beyond the colony wall, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.