Modding Help Custom Farming Redux Causing Issues With Artisan Valley, etc.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by missashofoz, Dec 10, 2019.

1. missashofoz

missashofoz Void-Bound Voyager

I (and several others) have made bug posts on the Nexus Mods page for Custom Farming Redux, which is a necessary mod for many customized farming mods. The creators don't seem to be responding or making any effort to assist, update, or even give a status update on what might be the issue. If anyone would be so kind as to help myself (and all of us on Nexus) with our issues and do an unofficial update or fix to the mod, that'd be wonderful.

The issues we have are tied to Artisan Valley, the creators of which have stated that the issue with machines producing incorrectly is on the shoulders of Custom Farming, not their mod. Here is my specific bug post:

Reported this in the Artisan Valley thread, but posting here because the creators say the machine issues are caused by Custom Farming issues

I've noticed a couple things going on with the Drying Racks in my newest save. I have only the Drying Rack at the moment so I can't report on anything else, but they're frustrating bugs that weren't happening prior to 1.4..

- Drying Rack will continue to 'process' long past when it was supposed to be done. All the machines will be done except one, even if they were all loaded at the same time.

- Drying Rack will produce a chest instead of a dried flower. This has only happened once, but it was pretty jarring. The Racks had Violets on them and spat back Chests instead. Fully functioning chests.

- Drying Rack will claim to be done and then give me nothing. The icon will appear above the Rack and I'll 'collect' it, but nothing will appear in my inventory.

- Not sure if this belongs here or in the CJBItemSpawner bug thread, but CJBItemSpawner doesn't have all the goods these machines produce. For example, I'll be looking for 'Dried Carnations' and all that appears in CJB is 'Dried Flowers'.

These issues all occur sporadically at varying intervals. None of the above happened prior to the 1.4 update though (with the exception of the last one, idk if that was happening prior to 1.4. because I never looked at CJB for Artisan Valley stuff, but I digress)
    Others are reporting similar issues. You can see the unaddressed bug threads here. Any help is appreciated!

• honorelle1702

honorelle1702 Void-Bound Voyager

There's an unofficial CFR update in the Updating mods for 1.4 thread. Don't know if itll help as I dont use Artisan Valley yet.

• mehtare lingolien

mehtare lingolien Void-Bound Voyager

A link to this update would be nice, as the search feature is not at all helpful. Thanks in advance!

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

EDIT: According to the comments here, they may not be a download atm