WIP Custom Furniture pack: Looking for input

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Hallow Darkfrost, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Hallow Darkfrost

Hallow Darkfrost Void-Bound Voyager

Hey all, I’m looking for input on a Custom Furniture pack I’m making (and I'm extremely sorry if this isn't the right place to be posting this!).

It’s basically a very large collection of recolors of vanilla furniture items to allow for greater customization. At its core, it includes recolors of “cloth” items (couches, covered tables, etc) and wood items. It has some furniture ripped from townInterior too, as well as decorative items like shelves.

The official release will bring both the full packs and also two sampler packs of the wood items and the “cloth” items, so it’s easier to determine which ones suit your needs best (they’re not intended to all be used on the same file because you’d be adding over 6,000 new items to the game if you installed the whole color wheel and range of woods).

I’ve attached the current CF tilesheets of the items I’ve selected, as well as vanilla tilesheets for general ease-of-access. I’m interested if there is anything that you might like to see in this pack that isn’t already here, particularly in the “cloth” furniture sets. There will be so many new colors of these that later additions will be difficult. The woods will be a little easier to add to since I don’t anticipate there being as many variations of them but I'd love to knock out as many requests as I can before release.

Thank you!

Attached Files: