REQUEST debris away mod and more

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Kurachi84, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

as the title says, a mod that won't give debris, you know... the stones, wood and fiber on your farm
    it'd be nice to keep the ones you start with, as you get some early fiber for a scarecrow, but after that, season changes should NOT give any of it

i thought to put it at the mods, as i'm sure the vanilla game should be with it
    that redicilous priced giant watch is insane, and will only be available much later in the game
    having the greenhouse makes it less painful, but starting a new character, which has to make money, will be harmed by that stuff... and it's very annoying to redo the cleaning

i even pause the time now, just so i don't lose time i wanna use for my farm and the villagers
    that's with timespeed mod, btw
    at summer, i'm like "yeah!! lets get some melon seed......s.... ugh, first stupid cleaning

ps. if possible, i'd love to have such mod also for 1.3.28, as i'm still using it for now, not sure if it could be made for that one AND the new version, but i play .28 still

EDIT: also would like a mod or mods to grow rice (one on nexus is hidden) and get vinegar through crops or such
    i don't know much about plants myself, haha

i also would love to see more weapons, ones that are basically same damage, but different combinations of stat bonusses.... and maybe some a little different, so combinations of weapons that have different stats of what the vanilla ones have.... and a list with the weapons their stats would be great, so we can see if we agree with the mod's changes

that's all i think off right now :)
    already made a Secret of Mana themed mod suggestion, so that'd be great too, even if only the monsters and such would be changed (not the villagers, as i use a mod that does something to some villagers already..... don't wanna lose my female versions of normally male spouses)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

BUMP with an update: i also would love to get a cat mod that gives us Puar from the Dragonball series (not sure why i stayed awake to think about that, last night)
      extra info about this topic: i already changed the topic, as i had more ideas

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

update: i'd LOVE to have new boots which make you move faster, but have no defense or immunity
        imagine them as free time boots.... maybe shoes, if possible
        like they are no good in the dungeons, but you can run at your (non-wilderness) farm for your crops and such
        maybe 20-25% faster would do

EDIT: if someone would like to make these mods, they can, of course, make it for the newest SDV and SMAPI, so i can catch up to them as soon as (almost?) all the mods i use, get support for the newest versions

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
        • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i tried the horse mod with dragonite, but the head is way too.... headbanging(?), and epona gets dull
          i thought "what would be a good horse" i have thought about horses in anime and games, but i couldn't think off....
          wait, i know!!! what about the anime ABOUT horses?
          what i'm asking, and this may sound real weird/perverted, depending on how you look at it, but i'd love to see "Special Week" from the anime "Uma Musume Pretty Derby" :rofl:
          not sure if anyone knows it, but it's a pretty peaceful anime, and she's pretty cute, so why not?

i'd also like a mod that changes the galaxy sword from 60-80 "attack speed + 4", to "attack speed +2" and either "+ 2 defense" or +"10% crit chance", if possible
          must be compatible with CJBItem Spawner and CJBShowItemSellPrice, and "[CP] Make the Galaxy Sword Galactic"
          i have no idea how to mod, but i guess it's similar to each other, anyway
          maybe also the galaxy hammer with instead of "attack speed+2, weight+5", "attack speed+2, defense+2 or +10% crit chance"
          i don't use the daggers, so don't care about that, maybe make it different if you will, for yourself

i'm a defensive kind of person in games, but crit chance also can be defensive, in a way, so if you'd want to use it, and want that stat instead, i can live with both

ps. the reason i don't like weight, is that the enemies need to be killed, and that's gonna take longer if they are being pushed back all the time

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
          • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

BUMP with update, meaning more requests:
            - shed as big as 4 sheds, but only ONE floor so NO going upstairs to get to other stuff, havng 4 sheds in 1 would also do, so we can use each area as big as a vanilla shed, as another space.... if possible with the ability to make all 4 areas having their own floor and wallpaper, that'd be awesome
            just 4 squares close enough to the vanilla shed's size
            - harvey's clinic open til 5:00 PM, so we can actually see him more often (and as i use combined girl mod, please let it be working with that, too)
            - if possible, some more character customization, so i can change my characters, or make new ones i like better, through the character creation screen

i doubt anyone will still make mods for SDV 1.3.28 with SMAPI 2.7, but if one would make it for a newer version, i can try it out as soon as i can update all that i want updated

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i have 1 BUMP with an update on my list, here it is:
              i've been reading about slime farms, and love the idea, but also have seen that slimes can run away, and you lose them
              what if someone could make a mod disabling that running away from them?
              i'd make 1 character based on slime farming
              of course a mod that increases the limit of slimes in the hutch to say 50 (if it won't crash the game), could also be a big change, and for all my characters, instead of just 1 :)

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

new ideas:
                - new tackle that avoids or halves non-fish catches while fishing, so you'd get way less or no algae, seaweed and trash items (has to work with the fishing mod)
                - a somewhat more expensive tapper (maybe change the 2 copper bars into 1 gold bar), to have less time between each tap, by say 15-20%, maybe depending on your foraging level
                - a mod that makes slime charmer ring let slimes in a slime hutch (if possible, otherwise just green ones... or those from slime eggs?) NOT attack at all
                - a mod increasing the chance of NPC's who send items, to do so.... even if it's only at 8 hearts or more, so that shane and emily also do so, as they won't reach 10 hearts (unless you give them the bouquet)
                - a ring that increases duration of buffs from food

and that's it for now, hope some people will see this, and maybe think about it
                oh, one more!!
                aside from my horse idea, and i quote: "Special Week" from the anime "Uma Musume Pretty Derby", i'd also love to see Jolly Jumper from Lucky Luke as horse
                that was an idea i had for some time now, as i gave my first horse a cowboy hat, and called it "Jolly Jumper" :rofl:

but that's it for now

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
                • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

update: i came up with an idea i'd love as standard in SDV, but doubt it'll ever come
                  i want to have a farm map like standard, which has 4-6 daily spawning large stumps south-east, only a pond near the farmhouse, maybe a bit larger, rather more square-ish, but need to keep 1 space between it and the set fence (the one on the map you cannot do anything with), a bit of ground hill-top has, for mining, also south of the map, so that the west and middle parts of the map are normal, and yet i don't need to choose between the others, due to it having what the forest and hill-top farms have
                  it may replace the wilderness farm, as i don't use it at all (just no monster spawns, please, haha)

the area for mining may be smaller than on hill-top, so it's somewhat balanced
                  may also remove all large logs, to balance it more out, and add more boulders, so i gotta get iron pickaxe to be able to use that large farm map, maybe do it with the large logs, too.... just don't overdo it, i wanna be able to place enough sprinklers, at least near the house
                  i also wanna have at least enough spaces to plant many trees, and of course to build coop+barn (i place them next to each other), a silo, shed, and stable
                  the space for slime hutch may be blocked by boulders and large logs, as i take that later, anyway

i'm not sure how it'll work with the mods i use, but at least can try requesting this :)

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

update about galaxy sword request:

if possible attack speed +4, then still +2 defense AND + 10% crit chance, all on galaxy sword
                    i prefer it being better with both damage and stats, since it's basically the endgame weapon
                    and the galaxy hammer still like i said above
                    overpowered? sure, but it has no defense, and defense is something i love, and is very useful for skull cavern
                    endgame weapons being stronger is always nice, and it'd be a mod, so if one doesn't want it, they won't be harmed by it if others use it, plus it's also a farming game, so i doubt this would "destroy the game", which some may say about anything overpowered (we have mods that already do that, if one wants that)

i wouldn't mind if it'd be a new weapon, like the "Ultimate Galaxy Sword", and only available after one both unlocked galaxy weapons AND got the skull key, at the adventurer's guild for like 100.000, or even 250.000
                    or if that's too much work, just galaxy weapons
                    if it's easy to do, i just got a better idea:
                    1. needs galaxy weapons unlocked
                    2. needs to have skull key
                    3. combat level on 10

i'd only need it be working with the mods "CJBItemSpawner" and "CJBShowItemSellPrice", at least (unless i use more mods that will work against it, which i doubt)

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

UPDATE!! it's been a while, but i have some ideas for mods

i'd like to customize a list of what spouses can give, so i can choose what item each one gives, as it can come in handy
                      i don't always wanna base spouse choice on gifts, but like Riverside Farm map has little space, so i wanna take one (Alex's female version for me) that's useful for what i don't have much support for, which would be farming, in this case, and since Alex(a) gives survival burger(foraging boost) and omelet (for farmer's lunch, boosting farming +3), i can use her better than others (Haley may give Eggplant Parmesan, which i love to use in skull cavern)
                      i don't want this, and would like to be able to set their gifts, so i can give them something useful, and more fitting
                      Haley gives eggplant parmesan, which is very nice, but doesn't fit a "princess-based" girl, as it has mining boost
                      she'd have something like Lucky Lunch and Fruit Salad, for luck and healing

i'd give Sabrina (Sebastian without mod) something from the mines, as it fits the personality more
                      and Abigail would get eggplant parmesan, as it fits her best

not sure what it'd change, and how many mods i have wouldn't be able to handle it, but if it's possible to NOT make other mods have conflicts with it i'd love it
                      i had another idea, but i forgot while thinking about this one, haha
                      oh oh!! i'd love to see rings with each +2 of each skill, so like 1 that has farming +2 while wearing etc.
                      not sure if the game's able to see the skill buff before acting on it
                      i have an old auto grabber mod taht's been removed from nexus, but it seems to not act on the 3 berry spawning at level 8 foraging, as i got like 10 salmonberries from an area, while when you get 3 per bush... you do NOT get 10 :p
                      could be the mod, but if the game would have it with those rings, then (unless there's a fix) it'd be useless to make such rings

that's all for now, as i have no idea what'll happen with SDV 1.4, and cannot update my mods yet, as some got no update for the latest 1.3.36
                      i'll be back (puts on sunglasses) :p

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
                      • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

update: my father is not doing well, and he won't be able to be helped anymore
                        now, i made a character based on him, somewhat how he looked when i knew him as a kid (dementing now, completely different man)
                        he was always crazy about his Kreidler, so i want a mod that makes my horse a Kreidler
                        i'm not sure which one it was he had, but at least based on a Kreidler would do
                        it wasn't a modern one, but from his times, 50's? 60's?
                        if i could ask him which he had, i'd put a picture here, but dementing made him not reacting and remembering well, especially lately

i hope i can get at least some of these ideas one day, especially that galaxy sword change (just adding 2 defense would do) and the Kreidler-horse

have a nice day.

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

update: since i use a mod for sprinklers to set their range, i was thinking about this weird Bee House range, as it's, aside from the 2 tiles shortage, 5 tiles left and right, but 4 up and down
                          i'd like to set it myself, and would set it to a square of 5x5, which is way easier to calculate than it's current form
                          normally i set up bee houses on my farm and in the desert (the latter will still happen), and Automate them onto kegs and casks (the latter work outside the cellar, because of the automate mod), but looking at the wiki once more, i saw prices are quite different from the aged Mead, which takes a long time with an already long taking bee house, so i was just now setting up a few bee houses, and lately use flowers, but it's a short range, with it's middle part being like 3 up, then 2 to the side

if i'd make it a square of 5x5, or even 4x4, i'd be able to use it easier
                          i'd prefer it without changing it's ingredients, as maple syrups are already a pain to get... or an option for that, too

ps. i don't wanna cheat too much, so i won't use the option from the CJBCheatMenu to reduce procession time

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

update, another idea coming up:
                            i always itemspawn 999 spring onions to have an RPG feeling, being able to heal while in battle and when working
                            now i see lots of stuff healing for a small amount, but i think i'd prefer the RPG style from traditional RPG's

i'd love to see 2 new items, of which 1 restores health for say 50 health, and the other give 30 energy
                            should be buyable from both Pierre's and the saloon
                            Pierre is SDV's basic shop, but is closed on wednesday, so can go to the saloon at that day
                            saloon is closed til 12PM, so going to Pierre's early would be more effective when going on an adventure early on

maybe 2 versions would be better, like:
                            Health healing item: heals 50 health at combat 0-5, heals 100 at combat 6-10(not counting higher, as i don't use such mods, but would be possible)
                            Energy healing item: restores 30(maybe also 50?) energy at mining or foraging (maybe can be set which one wants to use in config?) 1-5, restores 80-100 energy at mining/foraging 6-10
                            then they are buyable for something like 50 gold, so one can use them early on

of course the amount of healing can be changed to make it work better, but this is the general idea i got
                            maybe we'd have 5 free examples at the beginning of the game, so we can at least use them already when starting new characters

maybe enemies dropping gold would also work, but i don't know if that's easier to do or not
                            Gus always has some healing items, so that'd be doable
                            although if we want it RPG style, gold drop from enemies should be pretty common, and could vary between 1-10 gold each, or higher if we're deeper in the mines and skull cavern

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

update: i've been playing with a hammer, but it's too slow, as it requires one to swing slowly, but also to wait until the whole swing has been made, making me crazy if surrounded by enemies, as they attack, and slimed i cannot escape that easily
                              i don't want to delete this character i made based on hammer usage, so i'd like to make a request for the galaxy hammer, so i can use it more safely
                              i doubt CA will change it, as most use the sword anyway, so i make this request in the form of a mod

speaking of which, i wish the dagger was better, too, as that's a weak short range weapon in general, so i'll make a request for that galaxy weapon, too

Galaxy Hammer: +2 speed becomes +3 speed, adding +2 defense
                              Galaxy Daggers: increase minimum and maximum damage by 10, +2 speed instead of the +1 speed, add 2 defense, and if possible, 10% more chance for crits
                              i'm not sure how one can make weapons, and i've seen a mod making stronger swords, but it's a little overpowered, imo
                              i do like that pack's "Obsidian Horror"'s stats, but the power goes very high
                              it's called Universe Swords

those are swords, but you get the idea, as it's way too strong, and i don't want that
                              daggers are weak, so that damage some higher wouldn't be bad, but since the Galaxy Hammer is very strong already, i only want its non-damage stats to be better, as i like to survive, too (and don't wanna be required to count on stat boosts from cookings too much)
                              ps. i know the hammer has a bug that makes you able to smash rapidly, but the enemies get smashed away, and i only can do it if there's an obstacle to hold the enemies on their places, and after done that, i gotta wait for the recharge.... and the enemies don't wait

i'd suggest a mod for all hammers, seeing as they all suffer from the same flaws, some even more with their even slower stats (minus speed), but i guess having the Galaxy Hammer stronger, makes one want it even more, and will reward the player with a hammer that might actually be good
                              i'm afraid to go to the lower mine levels, as i'd face more damage, and don't want to be required to switch between sword and hammer all the time

CA never really looked into the daggers and hammers, i think... too bad