1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know how to get blocks that can make a container like this?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Dreamerrh, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Dreamerrh

Dreamerrh Intergalactic Tourist

I'm trying to rebuild this ship because I think it's really too good but I can't find the blocks to make a giant container, someone would have an idea ?
    I've been looking for more than a week already, whether it's in the game or in the steam workshop, I can't find it, if someone could help me please.

Attached Files:

2. Dreamerrh

Dreamerrh Intergalactic Tourist

I still can't find this block :'( I'm sure it comes from a mod but I can't find it D: help

3. Zen Master

Zen Master Phantasmal Quasar

Which block? the ship itself seems like it might have some blocks related to the Avali race mod. If you can take a sample of it using the matter manipulator you might learn the name of the block at least.

EDIT: sorry I misread, for the background try the outpost concrete block placed in columns staggered with ship support blocks inbetween, if you use the paint gun to change it red it might get a similar look.

Also here is a wiki that shows how the blocks in game look, you might be able to find a combination that suits your need. https://starbounder.org/Blocks

Don"t forget the paint tool can really give some blocks you think might not go together really good cohesion.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021