WIP Dogs, Dogs, Dogs! (More animals later!)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Juliet, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Juliet

Juliet Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    Hey everyone! Welcome to my workshop. This is going to forever be labelled as a 'WIP' board until I feel like I can't do anything else anymore. I'm starting off my mods with dogs at the moment, and very basic ones at that. I started with the base that the game provides in which, in my opinion, it looks like a cute little hammy pitbull rather than a lab which is what I think it was meant to mimic. I plan on doing other breeds by altering the base within time, but for the time being I'm using what was provided to me! ​

Just a few things:
    1. All of my downloads are from Dropbox and the files are named by the type of dog it is. When you replace it into your own files you need to rename it to dog.xnb!
    2. Click the preview image to be taken to the download link.
    3. I will take requests on species of dogs you want to see. This will help me expand the bases I make and therefore I'll be able to release more colors / styles to everyone! If you do a request, please include picture references so that I can make sure I get it correct!
    4. Speaking of requests I am not taking personal requests for dogs, cats, etc. that aren't for public use. For example, I will not make a special sprite of your dog for only you to use. In the future I might do this, but for the time being I'm going to have to decline.
    5. If you see anything wrong with these or are having issues please comment so that I can fix it! Most of these I don't test due to time, but I want to make sure everything is working all the time. I super appreciate all of your help!
    6. I'm also open to canine-like species to make such as foxes, kitsunes, wolves, etc.! Just suggest it and I might be able to do it! I'd love to try something new!
    7. In relation to cats.. I might give my hand at cats in the future. However, for now, please do not request cats. I do not use a cat in the game and am more of a dog person myself.
    8. The sizes you see are increased to 200% their actual size for preview reasons.

WIPS!
    Currently I have no WIPS to post (because I've been making this thread and making a few basic recolors to get started). Please, dear lord, give me suggestions for breeds so I can get started!

THREAD IS A WIP WHILE I UPLOAD THE DOWNLOAD IMAGES! ALREADY POSTED SO I WOULDN'T LOSE MY FORMATTING LOL

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

can you change the dog skin to a tiger? pls i would love it:lickitung:

• Juliet

Juliet Void-Bound Voyager

I actually can. I have a 'brindle' base that I can recolor as a tiger.

MrIce likes this.
        • Pamoire

Pamoire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OH Thank you so much for this! Could I pls request for a poodle? >w<

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

dat first dog face

• Pamoire

Pamoire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ikr, such majesty ahahaha

• Honeybee