1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Dumbish question BUT...

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by musical74, Apr 18, 2016.

1. musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

*Mods, move this if needed. It's general support, not sure where that goes*

I see pictures that you all have posted while in the threads. Examples would be *funny pictures* in general. I'm not sure how to get a picture here and load it. Do I need to make a picture, load it to some image-sharing site and then load it? What do I need to do to get pictures of the game in the threads?

2. SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

First you'd need to take a screenshot of what you'd like a picture of, by hitting the Print Screen button on your keyboard.
    Next you have to upload it, I'd recommend using imgur: http://imgur.com/
    Then to post it up you just need to grab the URL from imgur and use the image code tags around it which is:
    Code:
    [img]place URL here[/img]
    Hope that helps! :)

3. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Using a tool called Lightshot can let you take screenshots and upload them directly, making it a lot quicker than other ways.

Once you upload it right click your image to open it in another tab and then copy that URL.

If you go back to your post press the picture icon and paste your URL into it then it should show up perfectly.

If you need anything let me know. It's probs not the best explanation, apologies for that, im not home