RELEASED Eemie's Mods. NEW MODS: Squirrels and Dutch Farm Buildings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eemie, May 26, 2016.

1. MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

I think it's awesome. if I would have anything different, I would make it a wee bit darker? But the style is perfect, IMO.

eemie likes this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

holy crap, those are some cute birds! omggg... i'll put some place holder birds around there until you're free. it's going to be a dog-toddler, hamster, bird party!

Yeah, luckily this new approach has shown me that the birds/kids room is not the problem with the game, so i'm definitely going to try and get this released to people.
      (i think it was my mod, also game doesn't like it when you put a new fireplace so jinxie is going to help me by coding one in smapi /with her getdressed mod maybe) n___n

how much longer of the semester do you have? mine, ended last friday n__n

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Will your mod replace the children by the way? Or will we still be able to have children after installing? Cause I don't really like the kids in this game haha.

Our summer holidays start around the beginning of july for most schools in The Netherlands, but my university is a little earlier this year :D that is if I don't have to retake some of the exams. Like I already got a 5 out of 10 for a medieval tale translation exam (to pass you had to score at least 5,5) And I reeaaally don't want to retake the whole course because of that failure.

• taintedwheat

@pizza margherita , is m.i.a but she made me two toddler-pups :
          a bulldog girl & a husky boy (pink and green collars)
          although they don't replace the babies, which is kinda whatever, i used catbabies that will grow into dogs.
          Maybe if i'm not or someone isn't too lazy if they want they can open all those up and edit the catbabies into dogbabies and other breeds.

there's a lot of cat toddler skins floating around too, haha I am still waiting for someone to make it possible to have multiple dogs of different breeds (rn i'm using a pug i made as a cat, but someone is making my personal pug)

The bed will still work for humanbabies as its in the same place, although there's less blanket (i did so because i think she made the dogs sleep like dogs) and they get hidden under the vanilla covers. I tried putting the dog blanket on the floor but then you can't edit your floors (idealistically i don't want the pets covered by blankets at all), sigh

I feel you on failing classes, they're such a drag to redo again. I basically failed or withdrew from all but two of my classes last semester -- and the grades I did receive were remedial. oh, what's your major exactly? that sounds pretty cool

• eemie

I'm majoring in Dutch Linguistics and Literature, it's really fun so far :) What does remedial mean?

lannihamm likes this.
            • Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

Ooo that's super cute too! I think the white tower is really unique and definitely a nice touch. I'll definitely have to try and find a dark hardwood recolour to match the brown used because it's lovely!

eemie likes this.
              • eemie

New version of the buildings now available! :)

• MoonlitBrenya

Woo hoo!! great way to spend a rainy afternoon, making my stardew valley house and buildings look spectacular. Thank you, i can not wait to see my farm!

• eemie

have fun :), if you find something that's not supposed to be there let me know

• nyatori

nyatori Void-Bound Voyager

Aaahh this mod is amazing! Do you plan on doing the slime hutch and greenhouse eventually?

• eemie

Absolutely, just not right now. I'm taking a small break till after my exams

nyatori likes this.
                        • nyatori

nyatori Void-Bound Voyager

Glad to hear! Good luck on your exams ^w^

eemie likes this.
                          • eemie

Update! Now with slime hutch, a fence that matches and different doors!

foghorn and MoonlitBrenya like this.
                            • MoonlitBrenya

Amazing work, eemie! I have one quick question, what is that fencing that looks like ivy covered stone wall? Please say it's a teaser for something you're working on and will be releasing soon? lol, if it's not your work, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the thread where I may find it? It looks great with your buildings.

eemie likes this.
                              • eemie

It's a recoloured version of this right here. So yeah it's not really my mod and I'm not gonna release it as my own, but if you want it you can have it! I also recoloured the flower hedge in the same green tint.

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
                                • MoonlitBrenya

awesome, thank you.

• Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

Waaaah everything is amazing! The slime hutch is beautiful and the hedge fence is absolutely gorgeous too! Would you mind sharing it with me as well? ;o;

• eemie

here you go, I think it's these two files, if they're not let me know I'll go and find them. fence2 is the hedge that you can see in the screenshot and fence3 is the hedge with flowers in the same colour.

Attached Files:

• Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

It works! Thank you very much :laugh:

eemie likes this.
                                        • taintedwheat

I love your slime hutch sooooooo fucking much. Its goregous.

Can I have a super small request tho? Could you recolor some aspects of it to match up with some of the pallete I've been using? All I am really thinking needs to be done really is the brick be creme or green or pink, idk.

I edited some myself (that obv still needs work) but I dont like the overall shape of the hutches that I dont like it.