WIP Eric - Elliotts little brother

Discussion in 'Mods' started by LauseBrown, Dec 10, 2016.

?

Should I keep working on this mod

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    95.2%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. LauseBrown

LauseBrown Void-Bound Voyager

I'm quite new at modding, but I am trying my best, and what first came to my mind, was new characters. I'm working on an idea of a guy named Eric
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] http://imgur.com/a/P4NVO

Please remember that it is not done at all xD and yes I used Sam's sprite as a start, that's why some of the unmade sprites are Sam.

He is going to like beachy things, and hang a lot around the beach and cabin. He surfs, which will also be something to do with one of his heart events. I'm also in the process of creating some portraits, I'll probably upload them here later too.

The reason I'm posting this, is to ask if people would be interested in a mod like this?

-Lause

Harzelora likes this.
    • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Where would he live?

If you come up with all the character information I may be able to help you code side of things. (I'm on quite a few projects atm, but if permitted, I would love to help)

Harzelora likes this.
      • LauseBrown

Hey RTGoat, He lives in the cabin with Elliott. I also have this idea about their parents being dead, which has caused Eric to be depressed, which will both be a part of his dialouges and one of his heart events.

• LauseBrown

But I would looove some help, since I literally started learning about coding a few days ago. Right now I know how to convert the xnb files, and write dialouges, schedules, and edit photos(portraits, sprites) :D

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Well I cannot make promises, but I'll see what I can do soon.

• LauseBrown

Any help is appreciatedxD