1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue FrackinUniverse server crashing on block contact.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Nathaninvasion, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Nathaninvasion

Nathaninvasion Big Damn Hero

Me and some friends have run into the issue where after a certain amount of time we will not be able to fully traverse our planets as random chunks of the worlds will crash our games upon contact with the blocks.

Frustrating to deal with as it typically stops us from being able to fully play the game. I believe it has something to do with the player's world files, as I read about this previously (like november 2018) and don't remember the specifics of it.

Trying to get back into the game as mods are fun and the game is fun with friends but this bug stopped us last year and is stopping us again.

Any help is appreciated.

Mods list: BiggerBackpack, ClassicFoodMechanics, Communist Onion, CompletedWeaponTiering, destiny armour&weapons, Frackin races (5.1.156, Frackin Universe (5.6.2778), immersive weapons, moon melon, morebuildings,more farming FU(1.1.36), sup overhaul, xbawks, caht2.0, food rot dots, russian weapon pack, skippable cinematics, starbound rpg growth, smart tubes.