1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Free Healthcare 1

Remove pixel cost of death

1. Richard Robertson

Richard Robertson Void-Bound Voyager

Richard Robertson submitted a new mod:

Free Healthcare - Remove pixel cost of death

Read more about this mod...

Gotcha! likes this.
  2. Thalant

Thalant Zero Gravity Genie

An extremely simple mod, yet some may find it useful and interesting. May I suggest changing the title so it's more clear what the mod does? The description makes it clear, but the title doesn't :p

3. Richard Robertson

Richard Robertson Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure what to call it honestly. Most mods I've run in to aren't perfectly described by their titles but I'm open to suggestions.

4. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Free clones, perhaps?

5. shaun4519

shaun4519 Phantasmal Quasar

you could call it Thanks Obama!
    as a joke

6. goldendog13

goldendog13 Void-Bound Voyager

Simple,useful.

7. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

*Rolls Eyes* Thank god.
    "Softcore Mode"? No the f*ck it IS NOT... T_T

This game had one of THE most broken, clunky, and unreasonably difficult combat system I have ever seen.
    Additionally, fall damage is SO F*CKING RETARDEDLY HANDLED! For one, gravity effects on planets that increase jump height DO NOT lower the fall damage threshold, or amount of damage. Secondly, the falling physics are F*CKED! You fall SO FAST that I'd actually almost say that the planets would need to have gravity of SUCH an intensity that it would KILL a human who set foot on them.....

So yeah - if you're gonna have me dying unfairly left and right even at ENDGAME, then taking... what is it - 25%? (think higher) of my TOTAL money at every death with NO WAY to recover it (yeah, thanks for changing that by the way...), well...
    *middle finger*

WTF happened to the Pixel Printer anyways? I can no longer find it - was it removed as well...?

Gotcha! likes this.
  8. KatanaKat124

KatanaKat124 Void-Bound Voyager

The true Canadian experience is now available to all. :iswydt: