Game doesnt load

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ophornal, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Ophornal

Ophornal Aquatic Astronaut

Im having issues with my save file. It stopped loading and i dont know whats causing it.

This is the error:

[game] System.InvalidOperationException: The TMXLoader.Other.IJsonAssetsAPI interface defines method FixIdsInItem which doesn't exist in the API.
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyBuilder..ctor(String name, ModuleBuilder moduleBuilder, Type interfaceType, Type targetType) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\InterfaceProxyBuilder.cs:line 63
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyFactory.CreateProxy[TInterface](Object instance, String sourceModID, String targetModID) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\InterfaceProxyFactory.cs:line 50
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModRegistryHelper.GetApi[TInterface](String uniqueID) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ModRegistryHelper.cs:line 104
    at TMXLoader.TMXLoaderMod.restoreAllSavedBuildables() in D:\Programming\Games\Mods\GitHub\Stardew-Valley-Mods\TMXLoader\TMXLoaderMod.cs:line 246
    at TMXLoader.TMXLoaderMod.SavePatch() in D:\Programming\Games\Mods\GitHub\Stardew-Valley-Mods\TMXLoader\TMXLoaderMod.cs:line 881
    at loadDataToLocations_Patch2(List`1 gamelocations)
    at StardewValley.SaveGame.<>c.<getLoadEnumerator>b__68_3() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 1348
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
    [SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden update loop: System.InvalidOperationException: The TMXLoader.Other.IJsonAssetsAPI interface defines method FixIdsInItem which doesn't exist in the API.
    at StardewValley.SaveGame.<getLoadEnumerator>d__68.MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 1362
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 357

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you upload your SMAPI log to https://smapi.io/log (see instructions on that page) and share the link here?

• Ophornal

Ophornal Aquatic Astronaut

I deleted all the mods and redownloaded them (that took a while) and that fixed it :)

Thanks for trying to help me though i really appreciate it