Game not saving anymore need help

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Twistfaria, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Twistfaria

Twistfaria Void-Bound Voyager

So I've been trying to keep my installed mods up to date but somewhere along the line something must have gone wrong. At this point the game refuses to save when I sleep. SMAPI just hangs with an error saying that there was an error with the xml document. The other errors I get concern Automate. I've experimented for hours removing some of the mods then adding them back and still haven't come up with anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://smapi.io/log/XDfT9yaS

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

I don't think that this is a problem with automate. It seems there is an item in a chest (i think in a shed) that was added by a mod and the game cannot process it because the mod was removed(?).

• Twistfaria

Twistfaria Void-Bound Voyager

Holy crap! I couldn't see how that was possible because I didn't think that I had removed any mods that created new items but I went and got every item from the chests in the shed and either sold it or deleted it and IT SAVED when I slept! Thank you so much I've been working on this for HOURS! Now I have to figure out if it could happen again!