Race Give Novakids settlements.

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Tylerthedragon, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Tylerthedragon

Tylerthedragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know the lore of the Novakids is that they are on their own and they don't write down their history, but it just feels lazy how there's literally no Novakid NPCs around and it really doesn't feel like the Novakid race is in the game at all unless you play as them.

Either have their settlements replace some, if not all, of the randomly generated singular settlements and make them novakid-styled, or just have them inhabit some of those buildings. Just feels dumb and the lore CAN be changed considering they have none. It'd be nice for my favourite race to get some kind of love instead of being shoved aside, even in the story, because of silly lore that "they exist but nobody ever remembers them".

Jappards and Pingeh like this.
  2. FloranFighter

FloranFighter Subatomic Cosmonaut

I do hope the Novas get their own settlements/colony furniture. There's even a place for them, since none of the other races 'claim' desert worlds when you're given directions from the missions to gather information.

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I think you all will be happy to know what's been added in the latest nightly... upload_2016-8-10_15-9-35.png

sagenth and Jappards like this.
  4. FloranFighter

FloranFighter Subatomic Cosmonaut

5. sagenth

sagenth Pangalactic Porcupine

I agree that Novakids should naturally generate into the universe.

I would like to note that saloon furniture has already existed in the game. It is great more is on the way though, I will likely need to redecorate my home now that there will be a bar available. For any of those who aren't aware, you can in fact create novakid settlements; though they are in desperate need of some additional outfits.

6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

*Ahem...
    See above post... Our prayers have been answered, and they are adding novakid villages to the game...

7. sagenth

sagenth Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry, I didn't look at the file path.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.