WIP Glasses

Discussion in 'Player' started by Morichinatsu, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Morichinatsu

Morichinatsu Space Spelunker

This is currently a WIP as I'm gathering all of the different character hairstyle previews so I can properly line up the glasses with the hair and eyes. The glasses will match your hair color but if you want specific glasses colors, I can look into doing that for you as well.

I'm also going to look into making different styles like sunglasses or those bulky vintage glasses. If you've got any ideas or requests, please just let me know!

Example of the pair I have so far:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

A pair of aviators would be killer. Seems like there's not a lot of space to work with eyes-wise on these sprite resolutions. I wish you luck in that case, looks good so far.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

If you can somehow add cat eye glasses and combine it with the blush and lipstick mod would be sick ;__;

• FennecandFool

FennecandFool Space Spelunker

I would love them in some neutral colors, maybe even some fun ones like red.

• wraith_magus

wraith_magus Space Spelunker

For suggestions, some thick, black-rimmed "Buddy Holly"/"Hipster" glasses, some rimless spectacles where only the nose and arms are visible but for some mostly-transparent white, "Kamina Shades", and probably a monocle would be appreciated by different sorts of users.