Glitch Introduction quest: Freedom.EXE

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Kitpack, Apr 27, 2015.

?

So what do you think of this idea?

1. It sounds good to me.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. The base is good but could do with a few changes.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Meh.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Needs reworking.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Don't be dumb Kitpack, this a awful idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kitpack

Kitpack Void-Bound Voyager

So it has be too long since I though up of the idea of the human introduction quest and that is partly laziness and work keeping me tied up, but this not what this is about I shall now give the idea before anything else happens.

So you start in a cell thanks to your ability to think like a normal person and not live in the dark ages and so you sit there waiting for you execution and all hope is lost for you, but after having a few moments to your self Dreadwing's ship passes over head firing off it's weapons blowing a hole in the wall letting you run for it.

As you run Penguins will beam down to fight the glitch guards and both of them will ignore the player as they run out of the town/village to the forest where a ship will be hidden inside a hut, the ship however has been damaged by the other glitch and that is why you ship will start wreaked at the start of the game.

(If not Dreadwing just replace him with any other person)

As before there would be a box at the start stating "Would you like to skip the intro mission?" every time you start a new game.

STCW262 likes this.
  2. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

IDK why, but it reminds me of the Skyrim intro.

Mau5GoneMad and LuckyMax5 like this.
  3. Krabbe

Krabbe Pangalactic Porcupine

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Too bad there's not Glitch Khajiit...

5. Krabbe

Krabbe Pangalactic Porcupine

:rofl:
    what is the next an Apex with scales and horns