Greetings, Humans.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kaztron, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Kaztron

Kaztron Intergalactic Tourist

Greetings.

Uh, hello.

er...hi..

Anyway.

My name is Kaztron, or just Kaz for short. I'm a man who has been playing games and making art for most of his life, even though he sucks at doing both of those 2 things, he still commits himself to try his hardest, and to look for other ways to improve.

I would talk a lot on here, but no one really looks into introductions, or them talking about their lives, so I'm just going to say, that I'm just another person trying to fit in somewhere, somewhere where rather seems odd, but much more of a home to him. I make pixel art (And I'm still practicing at it) And I play some games that are Pixel styled as well, some games you may know as; Hotline Miami, Duck game, Terraria, Realm of The Mad God, you name it, if anyone has the time (or just wants to give a few hints) to help me out in pixel art, I would seriously appreciate you to death.
    I make art for the people that inspire me, or help me out, but I'm always too lazy to do both. So.

Anyway that's 3 paragraphs of something only a few would read.
    Thanks for doing it anyway.
    Skelele.png
    -Kaz

Attached Files:

Lodish, Crossfang and Omicron445 like this.
  2. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Woah, nice art! Welcome aboard the wild ride that is Chucklefish forums, feel free to say hi or ask questions anytime. See you 'round!

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!
    A fellow artist is always welcome here! I make digital and pixel art...but my pixel art style is different from yours.. so I cant help much. And I enjoy reading long introductions. Don't worry, more people will greet you. The people or Welcome Burger Brigade will be here soon.

If you want to check my stuff, just click the first image in my sig. xD

Omicron445 likes this.
  4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a good time here ^o^

Oh, and nice art :3

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay here ^-^

~ Iris ~

6. solarBOUNDER

solarBOUNDER Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome! I'm an artist too lol, making art most of my time just like you :nurunaughty::nurunaughty: Enjoy the forums :nuruhappy::nuruhappy:

7. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

8. 53VEN-3LLEVEN

53VEN-3LLEVEN Yeah, You!

9. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums :rofl: