WIP Harvest Moon Portraits (Tell me your opinions!)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by JayKeyra, May 17, 2018.

1. JayKeyra

JayKeyra Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I'm working on a mod that changes the portraits to be more similar to the Harvest moon games!

Now by that, I do mean Animal Parade and Tree of Tranquillity, as I personally love the art style and was the first HM games I played... So I thought, I'll try making each character in that style!

I wondered what people would think of this topic? Since many Stardew players played the games obviously...

Anyway, I'd probably try and change the characters a little more creatively, like making mayor Lewis appear more humble and a bit...Well...Whatever, better in my opinion lol- since the mayor I see in game bothers me /slightly/ (Only slightly)

I would maybe make slightly different versions just to appeal to everyone, just in case I change the character too much

Anyways, if anyone has any opinions or ideas on how the characters should look or anything at all, It'd be great and even though It may take awhile I would really love to do each character and made have it a personal project of mine since the HM games are really close to my heart, and now Stardew Valley is <3

Once I've finished the marriage candidates, I'll upload them, buuut I think all of the characters should have the same art style so if anyone wants me to keep them up to date, message me and I'll either link you to a new forum post or something for the new additions

I'll probably finish each in order like so: Bachelorretes, Bachelors, Non-Marriage candidates and then the non-giftable NPCs

Elveira, Shellark, SugarMaid and 4 others like this.
    • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

I really look forward to see your work! I honestly can't wait to see how you interpret them.

• rhymi

rhymi Void-Bound Voyager

OMG i would eat this up.... definitely +1000 to this. i love that kinda-retro anime look... itd fit so well in my opinion

Zalkyria likes this.
        • noxware

noxware Seal Broken

YESSSSS PLEASE!! Much love for this!

Zalkyria likes this.
          • rhymi

rhymi Void-Bound Voyager

ID love to help with this BTW if you need any helping hands.. seriously i want this a lot haha

Zalkyria likes this.