How are we given the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gnofar, Sep 17, 2013.

1. gnofar

gnofar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a question on how you are planing on giving out the game when you have finally released it. My first question , if you buy the game on steam (if it gets greenlighted) will you be able to access it on other digital platforms like desura or the other way around (say you get some kind of key). My other question is if a online gaming system (steam desura etc...) if required to download it at all. I respect if you don't find the time to answer this since you are busy making the actual game but if anybody else at the forums can answer any of my questions i would be very happy.

• claudekennilol

claudekennilol Space Kumquat

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

Steam for sure, Desura is possible.

• Cassie

Cassie Phantasmal Quasar

It was already greenlit, so it's going to be on Steam.
        I believe CA also said that if it didn't get onto Steam, it'd be on Desura, so it'll probably be on Desura anyway to get more availability to others.

• gnofar

gnofar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well thank you for the response but will we be able to get the game without downloading it on steam or desura for instance a pass worded cloud hosting or somthing

• claudekennilol

claudekennilol Space Kumquat

All we know for certain, at this point, is that it'll go up on Steam. Everything else is guesswork.

• Cassie

Cassie Phantasmal Quasar

A pass-worded cloud could be easily abused.

Like claude said, it's only what we know and the rest is up to CA to let us know where it'll be and where we can buy it.