How can i send my steam saves in my android phone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by s0tnik0w, Mar 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. s0tnik0w

s0tnik0w Space Hobo

I have a license on steam and Google Play. How to do it?
    How to do the same, but back? From Android to Steam.
    Why won't you sync via Google?
    Make sync via Google :O

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

You can't. The versions are incompatible.

• Cystasy

Cystasy Void-Bound Voyager

Thats BS. Don't talk about Stuff you don't know things about.

@OP
        On your Computer, open the Folder %Appdata% in this Folder there is a Stardew Folder, and in this Folder is a Folder called "saves". Go into this Folder.
        In this Folder there are Folders like "924903482_YourName" - these are your Savegames. Copy all or just one of this Folders on your Android Phone in the Folder StardewValley in your root Folder (gets created after you create your first savegame on android). You then can load your savegame from PC on Android. You can too copy the Savegame back to your Computer to play it again on your Computer. It's not a Cloud Save, but better than nothing.

greetings.

margotbean likes this.
        • ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Except since the games are on different versions, you'll crash out if you try to run a PC save game on Android.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Android and PC are on equal versions, the only thing that's missing from the Android version is the co-op buttons themselves. Here's a save from my pc game, that plays perfectly fine on my android.

[​IMG]

• Cystasy

Cystasy Void-Bound Voyager

No. Thats wrong. I have a REALLY old version of Stardew Valley on my Computer and play it on the newest Android Version. I too tried it with the newest Steam Version and older Android Versions.. no crash or problem. it just works. you can load your savegames without any issues.

Since SW is out on Android i play daily on my Android & Computer the same Savegame without any issues.
              The Android Version is the same, just without Multiplayer.