I can’t log in to my Roblox account

Discussion in 'Games' started by barkjohn, Jun 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barkjohn

barkjohn Yeah, You!

Hello gamers, Please help me with this. Since morning, I am unable to log in to my Roblox account. I didn’t get any notification from Roblox. Whenever I try to log in, I get Error 400 - Bad Request message. Can anyone tell me what is this? And how to solve this?

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

You might want to contact the Roblox support directly since they're the only ones who can help you with this issue.

peterburten likes this.
  3. peterburten

peterburten Intergalactic Tourist

Error 400 means there is a server issue which can be triggered by your slow internet. Sometimes you can get this error because ROblox servers are not responding and all online activities are restricted. You should just check your internet connection which you have done I am sure. So i guess it’s Roblox’s issue.

4. barkjohn

barkjohn Yeah, You!

My internet is fine, i can do everything except roblox, First I was kicked out of a game and since then I am unable to login to my account.

5. peterburten

Aaah, i guess then it’s a community guidelines issue, What did you do? Abuse some gamer? Lol

6. barkjohn

barkjohn Yeah, You!

Um, no I don’t think so. What rules could I possible break while playing a game made for 5 year old anyway :wut:

7. Iris Blanche

There are in fact a lot of rules present especially when it comes to protecting minors if it is aimed at such a young audience. Again, if you have troubles with the login you should contact their support directly so that they can take a look into it. If it is a ban or any other penalty on your account they can tell you.
    People here can only make assumptions on things that may have been happening.

Also a quick lookup on that 400 error code brings up a ton of different stuff that could be at fault. Working with their support through the issue might be your best bet.

8. peterburten

Well, go through community rules on Roblox, there are many reasons they can suspend your account for. If you didn't do any of that, simply appeal against your suspension.

9. barkjohn

barkjohn Yeah, You!

Thanks buddy a lot. I am sorry I couldn't answer to your previous comment. I think it might be because of this damn exploit

Meh, i am too lazy for that. I have other accounts, but this one was my primary and it’s disappointing, maybe they didn’t like that i hacked their games. Lol :lickitung:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2022
  10. Iris Blanche

Violating the ToS of a service will most likely get you banned due to said violation. I recommend refraining from doing so in the future.

11. peterburten

MANNN, this is why you got kicked out, Roblox is not gonna let you play with their source codes. So avoid using any of those cheat softwares or hacks, whatever you call them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2022
  12. Iris Blanche

This topic is now locked. Promoting exploits that can get accounts banned on other sites are not tolerated. The link has been removed as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.