1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved i need help with some npc/tenant stuff

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by parkendor, Oct 6, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parkendor

parkendor Space Hobo

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please post your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install. The file may appear as only "starbound". To upload it use the "Upload a File" button.

3. parkendor

parkendor Space Hobo

sorry for late response i forgot to add the log

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Please reproduce the issue and attach the log after said session. This log only shows some missing items and duplicate projectiles. Probably a mod incompatibility there.

5. parkendor

parkendor Space Hobo

sorry for taking so long to respond i just woke up. here you go:

Attached Files:

6. Iris Blanche

It looks like either the NPC-Spawner mod is bugged or sth is interfering with it. Did you add/remove any mods recently? Were one or more of your mods recently updated?

7. parkendor

parkendor Space Hobo

yeah i get new mods pretty often ill try uninstalling npc spawner to see if that helps the problem

so i just uninstalled it and tried to attract a guard tenant but they died as soon as they spawned just like before

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2018
  8. Iris Blanche

Please avoid doubleposts. I merged them.

Also provide the new log.

9. parkendor

parkendor Space Hobo

here is the new log

Attached Files:

10. Iris Blanche

Seems some mod is interfering with the colony deeds. So most likely the npc spawner mod is fine but another mod is causing issues.
    It's pretty hard to tell which one tho since you're using quite a lot mods here.

Also i recommend sorting out your mods. Since you use FU you should take a look on this here: http://frackinuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Incompatible_Mods

parkendor likes this.
  11. parkendor

parkendor Space Hobo

so i just went through and got rid of some mods, and tada! i fixed the issue. thanks so much for the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.