1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Idle Factories BUILD 5 - PATCH 6

Factories which generates ores, liquids, crops, components, pixels, and a hole lot more!

1. Seberentis

Seberentis Master Chief

I have a question. Where suppose to be must crafted workbench for idle factories? I can't find it in any crafting tables and even in leveled inventor table. I have Idle factories in mod list (in game too) but content not shows up. What I doing wrong?

2. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

did you:
    Collect your first Diamond - A message plays about investigating the (Any)furnace
    Did you craft the Diamontine - It unlocks the Crafting station from (Any)Inventors table
    Do you have Historical Firearms installed?

3. Seberentis

Seberentis Master Chief

Well, I found out this soon after I post comment, finding diamonds is sometimes tough work. Thanks for help-reply and your mod is cool! I'm on saphirite level right now. By the way I not install any weapon mods on Starbound and I don't know about "Historical Firearms".

4. DraLUSAD

We now have a discord channel, want to join the crowed, help with bug reporting, got a suggestion of your own, or just generally want to put your feet up and chat?, then join use today!:
    https://discord.gg/UU6nMQY

5. DraLUSAD

6. DraLUSAD

7. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

uhhh hello again!
    so, my winRAR errored and it pretty much failed to extract most of the files.
    they seemed corrupted and empty when i tried to open all the files.
    so... maybe export it as a .pak instead of .7z please?
    im stuck with an older version of the mod.
    thx for still paying attention to the mod though.

8. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I've noticed that after Elithian Alliance updated, the Cache Fabricators only produce lvl 1 Caches. Would be cool if they produced better stuff by planet tier, or something. Though I admit I don't really know how the code works for their generation.

9. Žánovic

Žánovic Void-Bound Voyager

So, how do you upgrade. i may be stupid but i cant find any way to get factories past mk1, can you help me?

10. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

you just have to wait until your mk1 factory spits out the next tier of gem needed for the tier 2 stuff. it will take a while

Žánovic likes this.
  11. Žánovic

Žánovic Void-Bound Voyager

Ahh, thanks.