Introducing myself.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Hansby, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Hansby

Hansby Void-Bound Voyager

I begin writing this introduction merely because I am bored at this very moment, at the 3rd day of August, 2020, and also, because I feel like to note everyone that I do exist.

My real name is Samuel Paredes Alfonso, but here on the forums I name myself as "Hansby". There is a reason of why am I called like that, and it has something to do with the names of the many craters of the Moon. I saw a lot of them with names ending on preffixes like '-ley', or '-by', and they called up my attention, so I decided to give it a try and make a nick following that rule, and "Hansby" was the result of that process.

I am currently 19 years old, and I live in Alicante, Spain. I study on a university a degree related to Spanish literature, and my hobbies are samurai movies (e.g: Zatoichi, The Seven Samurai), fencing, reading, roleplaying and videogames, such as Spiral Knights, Warframe, and of course Starbound.

And that's all for now. I am really exhausted. The heat is so toiling. Please someone put me out of my misery. I NEED AIR CONDITIONING BEFORE I EXPIRE SKREEEEE

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Hansby. Nice to meet you.

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome, Hansby!

Maybe you should visit my city (but I doubt you can), because it's so cold here.

4. Shock Sphere

Shock Sphere Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Hansby!

Hola compadre!