1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Item icon resizing and Local Co-Op item icons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Desastreger, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Desastreger

Desastreger Tentacle Wrangler

Hi,

A problem I'm usually running into is that at some point I can't see what I pick up. In my 41' I can only see 3 rows of 18 different items, anything after that goes offscreen.

Item icon resizing would be useful since we already know what is what after a short while with just a glance.

On a different page, small item icons displayed over players health on local Co-Op would go a long way. They can be really small and even transparent... Keeping track of who-has-what is being a nuisance.

Cheers!

• Burby

Burby Phantasmal Quasar

To my knowledge this happens on every resolution that properly displays the game. That said the only aspect ratio I know plays RoR just right is 16:9.

• JACrazy

JACrazy Space Spelunker

There really does need to be some way of showing items in local coop. Since youre allowed to pause, there should at least be something in the pause screen to inform you of what you have.