1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Items Crate Mod 0.4 (FIXED!) (Indignant Koala) (New Thread) (Original)

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Jecoconono, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Jecoconono

Jecoconono Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So scince the moderator locked the original thread i couldnt edit it for update anymore or get any bugs. So i needed to make a new one. But ill make it cleaner scince i have the chance

So yeah the items crate mod is basicaly a mod that adds in a crafting station with a bunch of the vannila items in it with a bit of a twist.. They are all for 1 pixel! (Altrough not all of them yet, still updating it)

Screens :

The main crafting station

[​IMG]

How it should look like when being crafted

[​IMG]

(OUTDATED) It ingame

[​IMG]

Fell free to post comments on what you would want to see added in it, no comment that could make me or anyone angry, its gonna lock the thread like my older post.

Download
    Here

Thank you for you're support ;)

2. g00blez

g00blez Tentacle Wrangler

Very nice mod! using it for a "cheat" character i have. i just want to say i really enjoy the mod as it is :p

3. dangerpeanut

dangerpeanut Astral Cartographer

So, is there a chance that you could make it so that this blueprint isn't learned by editing player.config. It is not that hard.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  4. Jecoconono

Its already in instructions.txt and in the thread op.

5. dangerpeanut

So... you're saying, "No, I can't be bothered to move the blueprint from player.config to a better method that reduces mod conflicts because I would have to edit the thread and repackage the mod with changed instructions." ?

What's going on?

6. Jecoconono

I like how you just say that
    But no, it dosent conflict any mods changing the player.config, you just need to add the line to tier 1 ! Right now its a new folder that im making that gonna make it just a 1 file go and player.config change. With it, you can get it straight away, but without it you need to make a furnace, a new item... thats gonna conflict with mods.
    Its simpler just to do a player.config plus it takes about 3 seconds.

PS : How could it conflict with any mods, it adds, delete / replace nothing.

7. dangerpeanut

Other mods use player.config. Now you have to change one, or bunches of this same file depending on how many mods you have that rely on the method. This mod should be able to just go, without further changes. There are better ways to do this.

8. Jecoconono

aMannus is doing it right now, this is just a alternative. A good alternative. And i dont get what you're saying by this mod should just go, its a good mod, no point to be deleted, compatible with plenty (probably all) mods. There is no current bugs in it.

9. Uberfuhrer

Uberfuhrer Void-Bound Voyager

I'm stuck on loading screen. How to fix this?

10. eran100

eran100 Void-Bound Voyager

Does it have all vanilla items?

11. Hertki

Hertki Void-Bound Voyager

I'll be watching for updates...

12. Jecoconono

Hm, it takes some time. What items would you like to see added?

13. Hertki

I was hoping to see more tier 2/3 things like titanium armor and the other things to second that (I don't remember) I really want to get to my old state save or just get a couple of items further. I hate grinding in the mines. I just can't do it.

(Also things like wood/coal and titanium ore for pixels)

14. Jecoconono

There is already all tiers items in it, use the stargate maps to unlock them

15. Hertki

Ohhhhh, ok :D

16. Swift311

Swift311 Void-Bound Voyager

Stucking in loading screen.What shall i do?

17. kiokurashi

kiokurashi Intergalactic Tourist

Does this still work with the newest update? I only ask because no there is a Mods folder that seems to be there for... mods.

18. Jecoconono

Lol, sorry for not replying for like 2 years now, but no you shouldn't use this mod for the newest versions, you should use the other mod thats much better than this one. You can find it easily just by checking the mods. This was just a placeholder until he finished his.