Digital Let's Plaaay!

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Outy Banjo, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Outy Banjo

Outy Banjo Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, everybody! I've really enjoyed Stardew Valley so far. My favorite things right now are adventuring deeper into the mines and romancing Haley :) She's secretly into my crude style--I'm sure of it.

I've been posting all of my gameplay on YouTube, and it'd be cool if you took a look. There's so much in this game, I feel like it's probably going to be a long time before I run out of stuff to do.

Here's the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXyphJdwb3-_-w_RY72ys-WDuta5nu6ON

Thanks for reading my post and have an awesome day, farm-ranch-mine-fish-craft-adventurers!

Satashi26 and rhomboid like this.
    • Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

Best of luck with your series! I watched a little of your first episode and you're pretty funny :) in the future if you could balance the game sound with your audio then I think it would be a bit better. Hope you get lots of subscribers!

• Outy Banjo

Outy Banjo Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, Satashi! Thanks so much!

If I could ask you for a little bit more feedback on the audio: Did you feel the game sound or music was too loud or too low compared to my voice(Or to each other)? I'm very curious for input on this topic because I experiment with different levels every time I do the mixing.