Long-Term Mulitplayer

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by eurydiice, Oct 17, 2018.

1. eurydiice

eurydiice Space Hobo

Hi! I'm looking for someone to create a farm with long term. I'm not asking for you to log in for hours every day or anything, but just not abandon the file after a few days.

The only requirement I really have is that you're fairly chill lol and that maybe we can create some sort of system around the farm so we're not running around wildly. (Optional)

Anyways, my timezone is EST, my discord is Lois#7036 and my steam is eurydiice.

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
      Mom2Gamer likes this.
    • KennethPhoenix

KennethPhoenix Big Damn Hero

Hey, I have been looking for some people to play with! I live in the same timezone (EST)

My steam is KennethPhoenix18. Hit me up and let's play!

• terbyte

terbyte Void-Bound Voyager

hi, I searching for some friend for play. add me discord Nova#2915

• Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

I added you as a friend on Steam, message me if you would like to play multiplayer together. =)

I LOVE Stardew Valley, I really enjoy playing multiplayer, I have Discord (Mom2Gamer#8686 - I sent you a friend request) and I play almost daily. <3

• Nexeritus

Nexeritus Space Hobo

I would also really like this. I've been enjoying this game for several months to a year now, and having at least 1 or more friends to play with would be wonderful!

I'm not on discord. My gamertag across all platforms and companies = Nexeritus (I play through Steam). CST, and if not every day, usually at least one time to a few times a week.