1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Lotta Artwork, but hey a questionnaire

Discussion in 'Art' started by LuigitheMan20, Jan 16, 2020.

?

Which sounds better for an upload?

Poll closed Jan 23, 2020.
  1. Killer of the Deep cover art

100.0%
  2. Hardcore Survival with a self-aware Glitch and a psycho Hylotl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A digitally illustrated piece on Tarula the Floran Warmaiden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LuigitheMan20

LuigitheMan20 Starship Captain

So I got engrossed in Starbound and - typing this for the second time as my cat attacks my leg - and I wanted to do some art on it again. Here's some ideas:

- Cover art for a fan comic I'm working on. Been kinda putting it off due to a myriad of other things; however, I've been wanting to get back to it despite it going to be strictly digital.

- For the past few days I've been trying out Hardcore mode with a shopkeeper Glitch OC I named Ironmail. So far there's been several bumps, but it's going along. Been inspired lately to make a piece "advertising" it after making a second character to take on the challenge (and by listening to Sing's Butterfly for an hour straight).

- I always had the idea to show Tarula where she is now, or before I installed Frackin' Universe and began investing time into that. I think some of you guys might like it... you sickos, lol.

I'm gonna give this a week. Have fun!