Make the community center more interactive

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Crayolamagik, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Crayolamagik

Crayolamagik Space Hobo

I looooved the community center quests. (I even cried a little during the completion cut scene) but now it just sits there and theres really no use for it. Maybe have an event where your spouse invites all your friends (villagers with 8 hearts or higher) to a surprise bday party (the first year you are married, the day of your birthday) they all give you simple gifts (maybe later on after more updates and more items are introduced, there can be a certain villager who offers a rare gift that you can only get through this event, such as a scarecrow or hat) also, once it is complete, maybe make it possible to make use of the different rooms. Boiler room could be used to process geodes for free, kitchen could be used for cooking, etc. Something to consider!

Faeryheart and llZoeyll like this.
    • deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

As CA is supposed to be adding more endgame content, we're all kinda hoping the CC will have a use then. As it is, NPCs randomly disappear there on some days when you're looking for them *cough* Clint *cough*

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
      • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

So true... darn you Clint, who else is gonna process those geodes? time to learn some Blacksmithing...

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

You can't do that! Breaking geodes requires four years of technical education and a formal licensing board exam! You have no idea of the complexities involved in putting a large rock onto an anvil and striking it with a hammer! ;p

Corraidhín likes this.
          • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

*grabs hammer*
            Hrrm...
            *swings*
            ah ha! I got it!
            *hammer head flies off and breaks a window*
            err... Clint did it!

Lilliput likes this.
            • ShuiYin

ShuiYin Poptop Tamer

Yea the Community Center aquarium seem like it can be used to be a place for storing live fish