Modded game crashing, help!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by TheRedLevel, Jul 22, 2019.

1. TheRedLevel

TheRedLevel Aquatic Astronaut

So, the game starts up fine, and I can even play it fine for as long as I want, but as soon as it comes to putting down any sort of path (I've tested it with all of them), it crashes.

What happens is, when I have the path I want to use selected, if I move the cursor over to my character, the cursor disappears, and then within a couple seconds, if I don't move the cursor away again, the game crashes suddenly to desktop.
    If I'm holding the path, and I have the cursor just out of placing distance, everything is fine, but within placing distance is when I have the problems.

Here is the log: https://log.smapi.io/Np908XH9

I know it says that I should try to update 3 mods, but those mods ARE up-to-date. I've updated everything, in case that was the problem, but it wasn't.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

It's hard to tell what exactly is the problem as you have a lot of errors going on. Let's go in order:

1. You have multiple mods that aren't installed correctly, namely Custom Shops Redux, Extended Minecart, Farm Type Manager, Friends Forever, and Paritee's Treat Your Animals. All of them have the "no manifest" error, which means there is probably another folder inside the one you put in Mods. Check all of those and make sure the folder contains a manifest.json and the other mod files and that there isn't another folder with the name of the mod inside.
      2. Broccoli is in both the PPJA packs and Six Plantable Crops for Winter, you cannot have two items with the same name being added by different mods. Remove one or the other, as that leads into some of the next errors
      3. Json Assets failed because of those duplicate Broccoli crops. That can lead to BIG problems, as it messes up existing JA items. Quite probably your crash issue is stemming from the duplicates messing up other items.
      If fixing all of this does not fix your crash problem, please provide a new log and maybe head over to the SDV discord #modding channel for real time help!

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Six Plantable Crops for Winter has a compatibility mod to accommodate the Broccoli issue.