1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

More Hidden Quests?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lord_Mallard, Apr 27, 2016.

?

More hidden quests

1. Of course

91.7%
  2. Hidden quests?

8.3%
  3. Neah I dont need excitement in my life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lord_Mallard

Lord_Mallard Void-Bound Voyager

When I found the quest under the outpost I was ecstatic, I couldn't wait to find more hidden quests, but sadly i havent yet. Are there anymore of these hidden quests? If not i think their should be. [​IMG]

General Nuclear likes this.
  2. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Sadly, I doubt that there are any more hidden quests as of now, but I'd personally like to see more of them pop up. For example, imagine seeing a stranded explorer on top of an asteroid that's in orbit above a planet, or a lost object that's sunken beneath an ocean of magma or poison, with a quest to return the object to its owner.

3. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

there are no reason they shouldn't add more hidden qusets everybody knows that players love finding hidden stuff in games and easter eggs

the best place to hide stuff like that is where the players are not really meant to go or be

4. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

I've noticed some alcoves way up in the edges of the Ark. That would be a great place to put more of these things, assuming they're still there.
    I think it would be kind of cool to make the Mysterious Masked Man's quest the start of a series of hidden quests, where you learn more about why he's on the run, maybe even being able to choose between giving him up to the authorities or helping him more. That mask has to mean something - maybe he's part of some kind of secret society! I dunno.

But yes, the more unique quests the better. I understand the main story is going to be short, and the sandbox stuff is great, but I'd love there to be more interesting sidequests, questlines, and especially cool hidden stuff. I've always loved easter eggs and secrets.

General Nuclear likes this.