1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

More Items c:

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by neogamingo10, Mar 6, 2014.

1. neogamingo10

neogamingo10 Orbital Explorer

I love the items you can grab but can we have more and what kind of ideas does everyone have?

• TeshiAlair

TeshiAlair Intergalactic Tourist

I would love a bullet time active that lasted longer than the watch but massive dodge chance. Or one that switched the type of all elite enemies, or removed it entirely.

Maybe an item that increased crit against elites would be cool. I also think more double-edged items would be cool: +HP/-speed for instance, or +attack but - attack speed.

• Phosorious

Phosorious Lucky Number 13

It seems very difficult to come up with any since they covered a lot of Bases. I'm thinking, single use buffs, consumables that go in the reusable item area, with a switch toggle of or something. Like [item] gives 10% higher crit chance until you score 2 crits. [item] gives a 200% health shield that decays at .5% per second. [item] makes enemies lose 5% total health. [item] refund based on rarity of item. I'm thinking that [item] would be gum, or something silly along that line, and you don't know what you get until you eat it.

• Rekii

Rekii Master Chief

Maybe something that gives you some damage reduction or something, and gets stronger while you keep moving
          When you stop moving, the buff goes away and you have to charge it up again
          It'd be pretty useless for some characters, but I guess they could always use headstompers or something

• gamerzap

gamerzap Orbital Explorer

Every character except one has to stop moving in order to attack...