1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Multiplayer Co-Op - Buildings Bug - No Demolish/Move

Discussion in 'Support' started by CocoaCutie, May 5, 2018.

1. CocoaCutie

CocoaCutie Aquatic Astronaut

Me and my friend are playing, and I put down a coop. He doesn't like where it is so I say "Let's get it moved". Next day he goes to robbin to find there is no move option, nor can we demolish the building. The options just do not show up for him or me. He is hosting.

• coffeediction

coffeediction Yeah, You!

This happened to me and my gf aswell, after we made Robin upgrade Barn and Coop at the same time.

• Tako

Tako Void-Bound Voyager

There was a post some time ago that said the devs purposely removed it as they fixed an issue when moving a building another player is using. Dunno if they re-activated it since then.

• alexopossum

alexopossum Void-Bound Voyager

This happened to me and my bf, but we hadn't built anything recently. Just one day in-game we went to move a cabin and there was no option anymore.

• mandee33

mandee33 Space Hobo

move option not there

• ceera_rayhne

ceera_rayhne Void-Bound Voyager

Alert!

If you need to demo a cabin and rebuild it the workaround is to open the world via the Load button in single player. You can then go to Robin to click the demo button. And then you can rebuild cabins from the build building options.

• Zirial

Zirial Space Hobo

Yupp, just started MP farm with two buddies a few days ago. Found out today neither of can move or demolish a building.

• Numpty85

Numpty85 Space Spelunker

I've found, as host, that I can load the multiplayer save in singleplayer, go to Robin, move stuff around, and then my farmhand can rejoin my farm once the day has saved and we load co-op the next day.