Newbie chucklefishess

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by filned05, Jun 1, 2016.

1. filned05

filned05 Space Hobo

Hello everyone i'm a newbie here.I come to enter this page because i bought the stardew valley .well, call my sn: filned05,finding a solutions is not easy for me and joining a forces through this perhaps a lot of advice i can learn of.btw, i'm fil-dutch nationality living in amsterdam ,yes! im taken ! well I love animes,manga,games and a cup latte coffie.

2. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums :rofl:

filned05 likes this.
  3. filned05

filned05 Space Hobo

Thankyou what a kind of you.:nurukappa:

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  4. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

no problem ma'am ^^ :rofl:

5. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

Why Hello! !welcome to the forums! Please i hope you enjoy your stay... see Around I hope...

6. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums \o/ Hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

~ Iris ~

7. Mycosa

Mycosa Master Chief

I am STILL sorting everything out on Stardew Valley. I love that game, but I keep expecting Bill Cypher to come out and start messing with my head! Welcome regardless!

8. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Hiya! Welcome to the forums! :3

9. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!

10. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

WelcoMe to the forums. Enjoy!
    Welcome.
    Welcome.
    Potato.

11. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome to the forums m8! :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

12. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good lady!

13. hello i joined this formum to see if i can get some help. i got starbound about a month or 2 ago. about 2 weeks ago i went to play it and like normal the starbound launcher showed up. well i clicked the version i normaly play ,starbound 64-bit, but when i tried to play it a little error thing showed up saying "Fatal Exception caught: (IOException) Rename error: 3". i have a theory that its because starbound is being updated. also i think this could help figure my problem by telling you that when i bought starbound on steam it gave me 2 versions starbound and starbound-unstable, starbound-unstable will allow me to play without problem but regular starbound ,the one ive made the most progress with, wont let me play. also the reason i joined this particular conversation is because im quite new to the formum. if you can help me please let me know.