Outpost Quests

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Kashmir, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

First, I am sorry if this has been said before. I only scanned the first 3-4 pages.

It would be more fun if the outpost quests were randomized. I mean, every time I make a new character, the quest are exactly the same. I already know what items I'm going to need, and what quest I have to do, I think it would be more fun for all if each race had it's own set of quest, or, for the sake of race mods, the quests would be totally random.

I would like to say that I absolutely love this new update. I can't even imagine the amount of work that went into developing it, Still a few bugs, but that is why it's beta.

2. Danmanking

Danmanking Void-Bound Voyager

i feel like im out of outpost quest
    i cant find a single one, is there like a higher tiered outpost?

3. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

No, there is only one outpost. Also, to get new quests you need to finish every single quest that's in the outpost. If you've completed all of them and no new ones are showing up, then you've done all the quests that are currently implemented.

4. Old_Crazy_Gamer

Old_Crazy_Gamer Pangalactic Porcupine

Wish the Outpost was Tier based and improves as the player does and has more to offer.

For example: when you first arrive at the Outpost there would only be a few NPCs around. The one of the NPCs would give the starter quest for FTL and then they would give a quest to improve the Outpost and bring in more NPCs. With that you would be getting a lot of distress beacons and your outpost would grow by doing them. The Outpost at this time would not have any services available, so hence another set of quest to bring them to the Outpost. For Example: Follow a distress beacon to a merchant that has run out of fuel or follow a distress beacon to rescue a merchant. OR even fix the dish on the Outpost to receive communications to bring them in.

Really wish they would make Racial Outpost as well or even Outpost that are deserted or even infested with mobs.

5. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

The quests are still in the works. Id imagine if this is what they are aiming for in the end.