WIP Pagan Emily Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by minibit, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Which Emily Sprite do you like best?

Poll closed Jul 9, 2018.
  1. 1 (purple shawl, blue tunic-style dress)

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. 2 (Purple bunched peasant skirt, white blouse)

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 3 (white puffy blouse w/corset, red full skirt)

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  4. 4 (brown detailed poncho wrap, red shirt underneath, tan leggings)

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  5. 5 (green dress w/corset)

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  6. 6 (red shirt w/corset, long white skirt)

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Another idea, which I will describe and provide a reference picture for in a comment!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. minibit

minibit Void-Bound Voyager

Green witch, not druid. Both different, both valid. I'm going more off modern witchcraft than folklore. I know druids, wiccan, and non-wiccan witches IRL and my vision for Em in this mod is closest to a green/eclectic witch

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

@minibit
      So be it, I guess i'll stick to your point of view regarding of those witchy stuff.
      Now regarding Emily's relations with some SDV characters, I need to reconfirm about the maple syrup bear I mentioned before seems a like a no to you?
      And what about the her relations/knowledge with the dwarf and krobus?
      Perhaps if she hinted a clue about Old Master Cannoli statue in secret woods?

• minibit

minibit Void-Bound Voyager

Tbh the only one of those things I even recognize is the Dwarf and krobus
        I don't think she'll know the Dwarf cause she doesn't hang out in the mines much IIRC, kribus maybe, I'll think about it. I don't think he ever mentions leaving the sewer tho and I don't see her poking around there either

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

Either you still using SDV below 1.3 or you simply have no idea about the secret notes that leads to the bear and old master cannoli, for the sake of the mod looks like I have no choice but to spoil it

Honestly I don't know if this bear was the same bear that the protagonist and emily have encountered during the 10 heart event, that's why I put it on one of the choices I gave to you. Let me quote it so you don't have to go to prev page.

Just a statue in the secret woods though. Will give the protagonist a Stardrop if given a Sweet Gem Berry
          Link to wiki : https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Stardrop
          Youtube as well :

I suppose she don't have to know the dwarf and krobus personally, but what about their race? The dwarves and the shadow brutes? Perhaps a little knowledge about the Elemental War?

Edit :
          I found that mention about Junimo is already canon, perhaps you mean to add more lines that mentioned the Junimos?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
          • ADD_Booknerd

ADD_Booknerd Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is there a link to download the dialogue yet?