1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital :: Pax Callow's Art :: [REQUESTS OPEN]

Discussion in 'Art' started by PaxCallow, Feb 27, 2018.

1. PaxCallow

PaxCallow Void-Bound Voyager

hey, i'm a big art-er so i figured i'd plop a thread up here to share some of it with the forums!

---
    REQUESTS are now open!

i'll do more than five, but if i get five queued up at once, requests won't be counted until the list gets cleared! and the list is also so that i can keep track of the requests as well.
    ---
    commissions are open as well! PM me for details!
    ---

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

i'll probably put more in here later.

EDIT: also just so you know, i'm not particularly interested in critique in this thread, as i like to personally seek out my critique from professionals! thank you for checking out my stuff!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  2. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Hey these look great!! I'd love to see more. about the request thing, i don't think there'll be problems in using this same thread, it might be easier to manage a single thread than multiple but that depends on what you think is better

Crossfang and PaxCallow like this.
  3. PaxCallow

thanks so much! i really appreciate it!

and in that case, i guess i'll keep requests to this thread when i end up doing 'em. it is true that one thread could make it easier to manage. thanks again for the response!

Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
  4. PaxCallow

(sorry for the double post)

here's some more art! and a post dedicated to my boy THEO. i have many OCs but i love THEO like a son.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Mrs Bartender

Mrs Bartender Scruffy Nerf-Herder

All pretty good. Get's my green thumb up of approval

PaxCallow likes this.
  6. PaxCallow

thank you! i'm glad you like it!

here's some more art. petra oneiro, vent art, persona concept art, and carnival, a D&D character.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Wow! I love your style! It looks comical in a way. And those backgrounds, easy on the eyes, simple yet beautiful.
    Don't mind me sticking here for a while.

Oh, If you're up to it, I got a request for you. Can you draw Nuru with her staff?

8. PaxCallow

thank you so very much! i draw comics and want to make comic-looking animated movies, so i appreciate it!

and yeah, i'll totally draw that. i should probably officially open the first post up for requests, shouldn't i? i've got a comic page due on monday that i gotta work on, so i might not get to it right away, but you're first on the list!

Crossfang and Tyle like this.
  9. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Dang, madam, I just went to your comic site and your stuff is really, really good! You totally blew us out of the water there. I wish you all the best for your request adventures. (just saying, this place can be pretty crazy about requests :D)

PaxCallow likes this.
  10. PaxCallow

(oh yeah? i'll keep that in mind! :p)

and thank you very much. that means a lot to me. <3

11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Take your time, no pressure.

Speaking from experience, I agree on fhis one. xD

PaxCallow likes this.
  12. PaxCallow

... well i ended up getting to it right away due to lack of focus!
    [​IMG]
    quick nuru! feat. black bars because i like putting black bars around stuff. enjoy! :D

13. Mrs Bartender

Wait a second.... I heard a comic site, can I see ovo

And glorious requests! Since a friend of mine was bothering me about something, I shall request this helmet wearing pleb.
    [​IMG]

Waffle-Chan and PaxCallow like this.
  14. PaxCallow

sure can! it's called LUCID SPRING and it's a goofy fantasy coming-of-age comic.

and absolutely i can draw that! added to the list!

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  15. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

The foot looks weird (it's bent weirdly or something) ,
    but other than that, it looks good! Even while swimming, Nuru looks badass!
    Thanks for doing my request. :)

16. PaxCallow

sorry for the delay on thissun! i've been really into my comic all weekend. here it is!

[​IMG]

Waffle-Chan and Crossfang like this.
  17. Mrs Bartender

Ah thank you!~ Really only took a day and it's super cute!

PaxCallow likes this.
  18. PaxCallow

no problem! thanks so much!

haven't posted in a bit; the current chapter of lucid spring is almost up so i've been working away trying to finish it up.

here are some drawings from a psychonauts fan story i'm planning called "The B Team," which's basic premise is that it stars the concept art characters who didn't make it into the actual game, and they're really inexperienced and dysfunctional psychics who have to save the day anyway.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i didn't draw one of these sketchdumps for the fourth character, rose, which is awkward. (you can see her once in dart's sketchdump) so i might post one of those later on.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  19. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Um...may I make a request? Your art style is super adorable!

PaxCallow likes this.
  20. PaxCallow

yeah, you can absolutely make a request! (and thank you!!)

also, i haven't posted in a while because i've just been so busy comic-wise to make any extra goodies. BUT i finished up chapter one of lucid spring, which means it's hiatus time (first for me and then the readers) and i can draw whatever i want!

so i'm gonna be drawing the first issue of a comic series called a comprehensive guide (with petra and THEO), a comprehensive guide to bartering with petra and THEO. here's some stuff as i ramp up for that.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this one's a wip
    [​IMG]

Waffle-Chan likes this.