1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED PBR Starbound Mod V2.1.05

liquids, weapons, tools, armor, instruments, ABC Music, Music Items, add your own music & many more.

1. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Hi Hi everyone really sorry about this error, i'll have it fully sorted over the next few days and put up a hotfix as soon as i can,
    for now what Tai said to do you can do just to get the mod working again.

@ Tai the loading animation is coming out of the main mod in the next update and will be part of an addon i'm making. the way to change the starting music will stay in the main PBR Mod tho :D

2. MythixDino

MythixDino Subatomic Cosmonaut

Clef does add diamond ore I think (here). I didn't have any issues with diamond ore.

Yes, LiquidID 80 should be 79 and everything works fine. (Mysterious stars if you want to know)

Forgot something:
    Why does nearly everything does cost 1 pixel?

3. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

Clef is nice thing, but I think game will become confusing if used with FU (it seems like they do quite a lot of similar things, like re-adding solarium and uraium)

4. robinmane

robinmane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

same issue fixed upon mod removal only mod running so could be problem

5. TAImatem

6. TAImatem

So I tried using it with GG, here all incompabilities I found: all god-clothes give "OutOfRangeException" error, so it doesn't load (as outcome the outpost NPC walks naked), also quests obviously don't work

7. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Hi Hi everyone 1st i like to say YAY forum back up \o/
    2nd yes the mod up atm doesn't work with new version of starbound but i will have a fixed version up in the next 24 hours[DOUBLEPOST=1450207881][/DOUBLEPOST]
    everything is one pixel as it's easier for testing and it means everyone can play with anything they like from my mod with out having to waste resources on things from my mod also when i get around to remaking the balanced version then things will be much harder to craft but the balanced version is a long way off being remade at this current time as i have a list a mile long of things i want to make for the mod 1st.
    also that liquid was meant to be changed by the Mysterious stars modder, if it's still conflicting please can you get in contact with them about this matter :D[DOUBLEPOST=1450209479][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Hi Tai
    Sorry i must of missed you asking this question just noticed it today while checking through,
    As far as i know it the standard pets which don't use the bowls and the pet house, but that being said i don't use any of the mod made pets and i don't think any of my testers do either, but i will ask them when i catch them next as most of them have gone off places for the holidays it might be a while be for a get a reply from them, someone i was chatting to on steam back when i 1st made them items said it's in the pets.lua but i could not find anything in there which states that pets will only use the games pet house and bowls. if you try any of the mod made pets please let me know if they don't use them, i have it on my list of things to look into again but with the new starbound update and and it being the build up to Christmas, it's going to be sometime next year before i get that far down my list of things to do lol.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  8. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Demise updated PBR Starbound Mod with a new update entry:

Beta vs Glad Giraffe version

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. fyreman666

fyreman666 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The link sent me download 2.1.03, which doesn't work with GG. Something about mushroom seeds.

10. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

Any chance you'll use special skill implementation with the broadswords?

11. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Mushroom seed error fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1450462606][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Hi fyreman666,
    Sorry about this error it should be fixed in the new update i've just posted[DOUBLEPOST=1450462899][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Hi HyperMan,
    i can do but i will prob just make new swords with this type of feature, but if you have any requests for a certain special skill to be added to a certain PBR sword just let me know and i'll see what i can do :D

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  12. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

Why stop on Broadswords? Can I suggest an addition of one weapon for each of the special attacks? I love the spears myself.

13. NiamhNyx

NiamhNyx Phantasmal Quasar

Seems it still does not wanna work with me.[​IMG]

ADDm1try, Robigus and Xeanx13 like this.
  14. TAImatem

you can always find this blueprint by simple search and check for mistakes

15. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Hi Hi,
    Grrrr thought i had found the problem must still be a bad file, give me 2mins i'll check the only other place it can be...[DOUBLEPOST=1450546820][/DOUBLEPOST]okie dokie i have found the problem, for now if you want to get everything working you can do the following - go to "\recipes\pbrprocessingstation" and in there either delete the file called "crops-shroomseed.recipe" or you can open that file with a word program like notepad++ and delete the 1 from the "mushroomseed1" and then save, i will fix this now and upload another fixed version but it will take about 4-6hours for it to upload as my line speed is really bad at the moment as thy are upgrading all the telephone lines in my area.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  16. NiamhNyx

=u= of course it was in shroomseed, i was looking strictly for mushroomseed1 and was so confused that i couldnt find it.
    Time to wait for the upload since i deleted it lol >.< i need to stop being impatient.

BTW, think im likeing you already with the fast responses and actually looking in to whats wrong :p

17. TZling

TZling Void-Bound Voyager

Unable to download this mod it says too much traffic so the links been disabled for awhile :(

18. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Update

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1450720066][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Hi NiamhNyx,
    You're very welcome i try my best to make sure that there isn't any problems with my mods but from time to time things slip through. lol why i do try to stay active on the forum and keep people informed on who they can do quick fixes when possible.
    no worries about deleting the file i know alot of people who use starbound mods have no interest in going to to the files.
    the update i have just posted should fix everything.[DOUBLEPOST=1450720226][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Hi TZling,
    Yes Dropbox is starting to be a pain for this, so i'm going to stop using them for my starbound mods a move everything to Mega which has no restrictions on traffic,
    the new link i just post is with mega[DOUBLEPOST=1450720665][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Hi Hyperman,
    sorry for the late reply, well i have on my list of things to do to make spears so just for you i will spend my day off this week working on some spears. they should all be in the next update i do which will probably come some time after Christmas but before new year. just depends mainly on when i get free time over the holidays.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  19. riganz

riganz Void-Bound Voyager

i found a couple of bugs so far, i'll keep testing this mod to report the bugs i find so i hope you dont take it too personal if i post only bugs :p i like your mod and i want to help make it a bug free pristine mod!

1.- if you equip the headset tech, and press F, the music starts, if you press F again, the game crash
    2.- if you try to eat a PBR banana, it crashes.

also: i want to make a request, you seem like an accesible modder so, could you make an armor piece or accesory that gives a somewhat high energy regen? but not OP, and also negate fall damage, i like the OP undies but... they are just... well OP, you should make a non OP version for those like me who like the benefits without taking away all the exploring fun. i just hate fall damage, everything else its fine for me.

thanks for the mod tho! keep it up!

PS: u should make more wigs, i love them, how about creating a wig station with most of the starbound hairs as wigs? i'd love that

PS2: oh yeah, the wings tech animation shows in front of my character and not behind

crystalcrasher likes this.
  20. NiamhNyx

Just have to tell you this cause im pretty sure you will laugh, the mining gun you made... i was skeptical about "large" size it would break... went to a planet and spam clicked..... I knew i fked up at that moment lol, my ram hit 16gb and pc shutdown to prevent damage >.< i am never going to be skeptical when something says that now.